🤓 UI Designer
11 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 InterviewMe | Pogonowskiego 18, Warszawa🖥 http://InterviewMe
#ui, #userinterface, #uidesign
We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 50 million yearly readers in just 4 years! 🚀
We started out as InterviewMe, now #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to build it with us! We’re developing the best resume builder on earth, and our career advice was featured on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
What’s next? We're starting work on machine learning algorithms that connect candidates with employers.
Our vision is a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click.
Why join us?👇
We have a team of 50+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
- You will be working alongside our UX designers and Product Managers to translate UX research and user needs, as well as with front-end developers to craft pixel-perfect interactions for the end user.
- You will be creating and maintaining a design system with scale in mind, whilst accounting for user needs and UI best practices.
- You will be crafting visual and interaction elements whilst considering responsive layouts, accessibility, iconography, typography, and motion.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in designing for complex digital interfaces (preferably SaaS).
- Creating and maintaining of design systems and style guides.
- Knowledge in the application of information design, visual hierarchy, and interaction design.
- Awareness of design trends and technology, responsive design.
- Experience with rapid prototyping as a means to explore multiple design solutions.
- Experience designing in an Agile environment is a plus.
- A great portfolio that shows deep product design skills, both UX and UI.
- Product success-oriented mindset.
- Knowledge and understanding of product metrics.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, and Photoshop, Illustrator.
Nice to have:
- UX design experience is a plus.
- Prototyping tools: Principle, Flinto, ProtoPie, Axure.
What do we offer?
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. 🙂 We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Medical package and a MultiSport card. We believe that good health is essential, so we'll give you everything necessary to stay well and in shape!
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
11 000 - 15 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
8 500 - 12 500 PLN gross (umowa o pracę)