🤓 IT Project Manager
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 iRonin.IT | Jana Pawła II, Warszawa🖥 http://www.ironin.it
- Managing IT projects of various size, complexity and duration for our international clients;
- Maintaining effective communication and working relationships with customers from various time zones and distributed team members;
- Working with our existing and prospect clients to properly staff, plan and execute their innovative IT projects;
- Partnering with development, HR and sales departments to identify and prioritise opportunities that maximise business value and achieve our business goals;
- Taking ownership for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and handing-over of web, mobile, DevOps projects;
- Working closely with our CEO and the business development team on new ideas, new company’s services and products.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an IT Project Manager in a software house;
- Proven IT project management experience in working with distributed teams and international clients from different time zones;
- Examples of successful delivery of IT projects, on time and on budget;
- Technical knowledge and the ability to advise clients in key aspects of IT project execution;
- Knowledge of project management tools and ticketing systems like Jira, Trello, GitHub;
- Knowledge of Agile, Kanban, Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks;
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with B2B contract;
- The opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues from development, operations and management;
- Flexible working hours, 100% remote work;
- Premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription;
- Your choice of hardware and software;
- Work-life balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots.