🤓 Content Editor - Poland
🌍 KaFe Rocks LTD | 3 Triq Il Qasab, Emms Lodge, San Ġiljan🖥 http://kafe.rocks
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users' experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a native Polish speaking Content Editor.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we'd love to hear from you.
Your key tasks:
- Editing and updating existing / dated content to better reflect current needs / information
- Working across multiple types of texts / products as needed
- Adapting style and tone-of-voice to best fit each project
- Proven experience in creating a unique content and SEO copywriting
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Great communications skills
- Journalistic education is a big advantage
- You are reliable, independent and productive
- A passion for sport, e-sport and related fields
- Other languages are nice-to-have
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs and other SEO tools would be a huge asset
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays : Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice