🤓 (Mid/Senior) UX/UI Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Kandidate | Prosta 70, Warszawa🖥 http://www.kandidate.com
#design, #ui, #ux
We are Kandidate.com - a London based recruitment startup that has helped 100+ European tech companies hire, from VC backed startups to pre-IPO scale ups. We are a leading player in the UK for commercial hiring in the tech industry and have helped 100+ startups hire.
We are a 30+ people team headquartered in London, with our product and marketing team in Poland. We are backed by top investors, including Velos Partners, the VC fund of Facebook’s Co-Founder, and are growing at 100%> YoY for the last two years.
Our product is a two-sided marketplace, connecting 14,000+ candidates with startups that are looking to hire. Top tech companies choose us over traditional recruitment agencies as we help them hire top candidates faster, at a more competitive price point and offer a better user experience. Tech professionals value the job matching accuracy, better user experience and transparency we offer.
Who we are looking for
Who we are looking for
This opportunity is ideal for a mid to senior level designer who wants to have a direct impact over our entire product, as our first and only UX/I designer.
So far, we have been working with great freelance designers, but the time has come for us to bring on our first full-time, in-house designer. We believe the successful candidate would be someone who excels at executing and making design decisions independently on a daily basis, whilst collaborating within a small and tight product team (3 developers, CPO, 1 product manager, 2 product owners).
Key highlights of this role
- Work with a small team of A+ players on a product with global ambitions
- Lead the UX/UI design of our entire application, not just parts of it
- Given final decision on design aspects, working directly with Co-Founders
- Semi-remote work arrangement, be able to have location freedom whilst meeting and collaborating with our team too
- Potential to build your own design team in the future, as we grow
- Part of our application process includes a paid pilot task, so you can get to know our team more before deciding
- We are open to both mid and senior designers
- Proactively identify UX optimisation opportunities on an on-going basis, through analysing screen-recordings, heat-maps and speaking with our stakeholders
- Gather and evaluate user requirements for new features, together with our product management team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements throughout our user dashboards
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
- Understand all areas of design that needs to be worked on in our company, and make decisions on what should be prioritised
This job is suitable for someone who has:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (2+ years as minimum)
- Portfolio of strong and relevant design projects, which were shipped
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Products, Balsamiq etc.)
- Basic knowledge of front-end limitations (HTML, CSS, js, native mobile).
- Very strong English communication skills
- Previously experience working in a tech startup, or for tech startup clients
- Previous experience working in a small, tight and fast past environment (e.g. a smaller company, or small team within a larger company
- Experience in other aspects of design such as motion, 3d or branding
- Drawing and illustration capabilities
- Fluency in Polish is a plus