🤓 Travel Consultant with Polish - Czechia
🌍 Kiwi.com | Palachovo náměstí 4, Brno🖥 https://jobs.kiwi.com/
#customer, #support, #polish
We are looking for a passionate customer-oriented individual who will assist our global customers in their travels, whether on holiday, friends visit or on business trips. Our customers come at the first place and our main goal is to help them with their inquiries.
What will you do?
You will communicate directly with our customers via phone call, email or chat and help them in their travels. Most customers contact us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support, and solutions while committing to ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
What are we looking for?
- It is useful if you have worked within customer service and extraordinary customer care is familiar to you
- You have an excellent command of English and Polish (C1 level), both in spoken and written form
- You are an advanced computer and Internet user and you can search for relevant information quickly
- You have a calm and professional attitude at all times
- You are willing to learn new things and the courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- You are able to adapt to the dynamic working environment, set your priorities and manage your time and work efficiently
What should you know?
We provide customer support during the day. You will work from Monday to Friday 8 hours shift in opening hours between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. It is a full-time job.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite as any place you’ve worked before! Help our customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multinational team with a Czech soul.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- Relocation package
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones, etc..)
We are changing the travel industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.