🤓 CRO Team Leader
6 400 - 8 700 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#agency, #marketing, #CRO
We specialize in building traction for startups and creating sustainable growth for established companies all over the world - to be precise, we’re specialists in Growth Marketing. We’re based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC.
Through our data-driven testing process, we build a clear picture of what channels, advertisements, audiences, creative, landing pages and emails perform best, and as a result - create sustainable growth for our clients.
As a CRO (conversion rate optimisation) Team Lead you’ll be responsible for leading the optimization hub inside Ladder. We improve online experiences with a user-centric approach, therefore we prioritize qualitative data. We look for three main traits in professionals who join our team: Curiosity - Rigor - Process and our main focus is to generate more money to our clients through validated findings. You don't have to be experienced in CRO, but you have to be passionate about helping businesses grow by using data.
Day-to-day task: Leading efforts for CRO clients at Ladder according to our internal CRO playbook, project management (we use external services providers as well), conducting CRO sales audits for prospecting clients. You'll be responsible for leading the CRO experimentation across our client's portolio as well growing the team in the future. Your main KPI will be client happiness from our CRO efforts.
To support your development, we have an in-depth training plan you’re jumping in from day one, so you’ll learn a lot in the first months. One of our key values is to be persistently helpful so you will be supported by your team every step of the way.
Who are we looking for?
A digital marketer who has the potential and determination to become a world-class growth expert in CRO:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Comfortable communicating in English, both speaking and writing, all conversations within Ladder and with our clients are in English,
- You're a team player
- At least 2-year experience with digital marketing
- You know what Google Optimize or VWO is and how it's used to drive business decisions with split testing
- Comfortable with data analysis (and basic statistics) using Excel and learning new technology. Google Data Studio experience is a plus.
- Google Analytics expert - getting insights from data in GA is a key skill for this role
- Interested in mapping and optimizing User Journey and funnel building
- Comfortable in client facing situations.
- Experience conducting trainings and workshops is a big plus
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing strategy to hit business goals.
- Expected to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance
- Certifications via online or in-person digital marketing courses are a plus.
What we offer
- Salary from 6400 to 8700 PLN (net on b2b or gross on Umowa Zlecenie)
- Working from the brand new cool and fancy office in the city center of Wroclaw (ConcordiaDesign)
- Multinational well-known brands to work with
- Opportunity to learn from the best Growth Marketing specialists and use the hottest business methodology
- Great international brands and big budgets to work on
- Startup atmosphere
- Book Budget
No two people we’ve hired at Ladder are alike. It is our shared values and passion for learning that bring us together. Our different backgrounds and experiences help us learn from each other and achieve our mission. We endeavor to make working at Ladder accessible to anyone with the right talent and drive. We look for people who are interested in technology, with a passion for learning and the determination to work on tough challenges.
Here are some core skills we have found useful for working at Ladder:
Capacity for critical thinking
An eye for creative that sells
Ability to reason numerically
Rigorous attention to detail
Performance under pressure
We only hire, promote and tolerate fully formed adults. We don’t have time for micromanagement, nor do we want to work with people who need it. Dress code is informal, working hours are flexible and we don’t have strict rules about chain of command. Most decisions are yours to make, though we’re there to offer support if you need it. We ask you to operate in the best interests of the company, and trust we’re operating in your best interests wherever economically possible.
Our core values are:
1. Default to transparency
1. Default to transparency
2. Be persistently helpful
3. Team first
4. We learn from our mistakes