🤓 Graphic Designer
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#DigitalMarketing, #GraphicDesign, #CreativeExecution
Ladder is an international Growth Marketing agency, focusing on full-funnel, digital marketing strategies to drive industry-leading growth results for our clients. The focus of this role is on designing graphic design/ motion assets for PPC advertising campaigns on paid search and paid social channels, predominantly platforms such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Reddit etc. We’re making waves within this expanding industry and we’re growing fast, so we’re looking for an exceptional candidate to join our rapidly growing team!
- You’ll be working as part of our Creative Execution team to deliver impeccably executed, conversion-focussed, graphic design assets, to drive the best quality results for your portfolio of clients.
- You’ll work on open briefs, alongside Creative Strategists and Copywriters, to transform client-approved creative concepts into brand new campaign assets for advertising campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google. You’ll be working on big, original ideas, designed to get brands noticed and cut through the noise of paid search and paid social.
- You’ll also work closely with Paid Search and Paid Social Specialists to produce iterations of best performing assets on Paid Search and Paid Social channels, in order to continually maintain and improve campaign performance. You’ll constantly be producing designs based on what we know is working and improving upon it. With a diverse range of clients, you’ll need to put yourself in the shoes of lots of different audiences, and adjust your designs to suit each brand and user segment - from funny and provocative to austere and sophisticated.
- Your work will be reviewed both internally and directly by clients (founders and senior managers), you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of design, every time.
- You’ll use spare working hours to develop your design skills, support ad hoc design projects (such as landinging page builds, email design, internal branding, whitepaper design etc) and work on projects to help improve the department.
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating digital design across various customer touch points. Experience working on designs for social media and paid search advertising is highly beneficial.
- Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator (Mac based).
- Great sense of design and composition, with a strong eye for layout, ability to understand and follow brand guidelines and strong typographic skills.
- Strong attention to detail - ability to maintain accuracy throughout the creative process.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills - ability to respond to changes quickly, work at pase, prioritise workload effectively and manage deadlines.
- Ability to ideate creative assets based on creative concepts, and deliver high quality assets in line with the brief, the brand story and the target audience.
- Understanding of how to pitch ideas with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Passionate about mastering all aspects of design.
- Interest in growth and digital marketing.
- Fluent English.
🤘 High Emotional IQ -The ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner - protecting the delicate creative ego whilst telling them it is all wrong is a true skill.
🤘 Team player - make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together.
🤘 Own it - Whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can. All-day. Every day.
Nice to haves:
- Examples of design work on websites, landing pages, emails and print design.
- Experience working with animated GIFs / videos and After Effects skills.
- HTML5 skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of online accessibility and UX.
- Prior marketing experience - experience of user journeys and segmentation is beneficial.
- Comfortable with using and interpreting data for decision making.
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Working with exciting start ups and world-class companies
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing
- Paid holiday leave as well as extra days off during the Christmas period and Mental Health Days
- Flexible working hours and early leave Summer Fridays ☀️
- Extensive training opportunities: Access to ConversionXL Courses, Company Library, LAD Academy, Audible subscription, seminar and training budgets, additional non-work-related training budget
- Work From Home equipment budget
- E-gym membership, e-lunch benefit and weekly company yoga sessions
- Medicover + Multisport
- Profit Sharing Scheme
Do you speak our language? Send your application over (in English) and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!