🤓 Growth Strategist
6 500 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 Ladder Digital | Wyspa Słodowa 7, Wrocław🖥 http://ladder.io
#strategy, #marketing, #growth
We’re specialists in Growth Marketing, experts at unlocking the power of data and making the best decisions to reach our clients’ growth goals. Through our data-driven testing process, we unlock the true growth potential of our clients all over the world.
Our client portfolio is diverse. We've worked with emerging startups to SMEs, scale ups to Fortune500 companies including some big names such as Nestle, Booking.com and Facebook to name a few. Our clients span business models from B2B to E-commerce, Mobile Apps to SaaS, as well as industry sectors including FinTech, consumer products, business intelligence, and more. Join our distributed team based in Wrocław, London, Austin and NYC to gain unrivalled experience within our world renowned agency.
Who are we on the lookout for:
We’re growing our strategy team which is the glue that connects all channels. You will become an expert in leveraging Ladder’s approach to growth modeling to predictively build scenarios for how budgets and resources can be allocated in order to achieve measurable business success. The best part: you’ll get to oversee the implementation and results from your visions being executed by your colleagues, members of Ladder’s cross-functional performance teams. You’ll be working directly with founders and senior managers from startups to enterprises while driving real change in businesses. The work environment is challenging and fast-paced by virtue of that, while being commensurately rewarding and exciting.
You should be coming from the clear performance background and have experience with FB / AdWords / CRM / CRO / Email / Analytics / Reporting with project management skills. You should always think about delighting clients through innovative thinking and showing what's possible and have a “client success” attitude. You should also be comfortable communicating in English.
Your role will also involve:
- Monthly and quarterly strategy presentations (re-assessment of strategy based on performance and new insights)
- Weekly calls with clients to discuss performance on the account & business strategy.
- Weekly updates (in addition to self-serve dashboards) with bespoke Google Data Studio performance reporting.
- Managing the project (the client) and coordinating all teams’ work in cooperation with performance teams
- Establishing realistic client goal & ensuring the other teams’ understand client goals
- Researching ways to generate growth outside of our core services
- Collaboration with Account Director to maintain high client happiness and satisfaction
You’ll do great, if you combine the following experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing roles at fast-growing companies.
- Comfortable with data analysis, including learning new technology.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing the strategy to map out and reverse engineer client account funnels in order to create a better understanding of defining winning strategy.
- Driving business growth for an array of client accounts by helping to find, establish and deliver growth strategy blueprints that take into account a 360 degree view of the business.
- Project management and collaboration with your technical marketing operations team.
- Experience in all aspects of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO, CRM).
- Experience with standard tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager).
- Past agency experience is a plus, but having experience with full-funnel analysis across an array of business types is most advantageous.
- A proven track record of delivering measurable growth through marketing.
Who works at Ladder:
No two people we’ve hired at Ladder are alike. It is our shared values and passion for learning that bring us together. Our different backgrounds and experiences help us learn from each other and achieve our mission. We endeavor to make working at Ladder accessible to anyone with the right talent and drive. We look for people who are interested in technology, with a passion for learning and the determination to work on tough challenges. We don’t need (or want) micromanagement, we know what we’re doing and we exchange that knowledge to better one another.
Our core values are:
1. Team first
2. Default to transparency
3. Be persistently helpful
4. We learn from our mistakes
Perks that will come with your role at Ladder:
- Working with world-class companies,
- Collaborating with amazing specialists in digital marketing,
- Salary 6500 - 9000 (net on B2B or gross on Umowa Zlecenie),
- Flexible working hours with occasional remote work,
- Company Macbook,
- Access to Conversion XL Courses, Company Library + book budget,
- If you’re based in Wrocław, you’ll have a desk in our new office in Wrocław's prime location (Concordia Hub on Wyspa Słodowa),
- Medicover + Multisport.
Do you speak our language? Send your application over (in English) and we’ll walk you through the recruitment process. We can’t wait to meet you!