🤓 Senior PR Consultant
🌍 Linkleaders | Kopernika 64a/3, Łódź🖥 http://linkleaders.pl/
#pr, #mediarelations, #marketing
Our agency specialises in public relations, integrated communication and employer branding. We work for clients from the real estate, business services and modern technologies sectors. We are looking for an experienced PR specialist to join our Team as a Senior PR Consultant. 🕵️♂️
You are the ideal candidate if:
- you want to deliver projects for the biggest brands,
- you have at least 5 years’ experience in brand image building in the media (paid, earned, owned media), including crisis communication,
- you have experience in communication for new technologies – or this is one of your main interests,
- you enjoy a dynamic and creative work environment and you excel at prioritising tasks,
- you write interesting, factually correct and engaging copy, including press releases and articles tailored to diverse communication channels,
- you maintain professional contacts with journalists and media partners; you can reach a variety of media channels,
- you are fluent in spoken and written English,
- experience in developing Linkedin profiles will be an advantage.
Working for us you will:
- take responsibility for leading independent PR projects,
- manage the presence of our Client’s brand – in the sphere of new technologies, prop-tech, BPO,
- create and implement a PR strategy and a brand communication strategy,
- create content (press releases, articles, reports) to be distributed across a variety of channels (offline and online),
- cooperate with the team to create marketing strategies in a variety of fields.
Why it’s worth it?
- we work with the best – our Clients are industry leaders,
- our company is one of the top 10 PR agencies in Poland; our projects have won many awards,
- we’re a small, friendly team; we value our boutique company culture and a laid back working atmosphere,
- we offer flexible working time with a number of remote working days that can be used throughout the year,
- we always develop our skills and regularly organise internal training for our staff,
- we offer subsidized options for sports cards and private medical care,
- we offer an attractive salary which is appropriate to your experience. We can also work with you based on a work contract or a B2B contract.