🤓 Web Designer
8 500 - 13 500 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
LiveChat is a fully remote product company. Our suite of products (four by now!) improves customer care and the online sales of over 33,000 companies from 150 countries worldwide.
We’re looking for a Web Designer to join our Marketing Department. You’ll work on the web design of all of our pages (LiveChat, HelpDesk, KnowledgeBase, ChatBot, Partner Program) and help us keep visual consistency across all marketing materials (landing pages and emails, ads, banners, presentations, social media graphics).
You’ll also have an opportunity to develop your own creative ideas with great support from our CCO Maciej, Head of Creative Team Gabriela, and our Designers: Małgorzata, Bartek, Marcin, and Bartek.
We’re looking for someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project.
You might be a good fit for this role if you have:
- The knowledge of Figma and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Illustration skills;
- An experience in creating efficient and visually appealing landing pages, newsletters, ebooks;
- Excellent storyteller with experience in strategic campaign ideation for multi-channel delivery;
- An experience in a creative design team, prior experience with SaaS products is a plus;
- The ability to showcase a consistent style across all pages and materials.
If you’re a curious observer, ready to listen to others, seeking solutions through design to real problems or goals, we are more than happy to meet with you!
If you join us, your typical day might include:
- Creating stunning visual assets, including websites, landing pages, emails, social media graphics, banners, presentations, and other design elements;
- Developing our Design system and maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels, making sure it’s consistent. Applying customer insights, market research, and performance results into your concepts;
- Acting as a creative consultant for other team members.
After you’ve filled out the application form and attached your CV and portfolio, the process is as follows:
- The interview with Paulina (Recruitment Specialist).
- The interview with Gabriela (Head of Creative Team), and Marcin (Design Lead).
- The practice runs with your trial day at LiveChat, where you’ll also meet your future team.
As we’re a remote-first company, the process is also fully remote.
Our core values at LiveChat
Our business philosophy is strongly rooted in the way we operate. These values are shared by our whole team. In them, we look for purpose, motivation, and encouragement.
- “Fight for every inch” mindset. We’re still in startup mode! We prefer thinking over spending money.
- Keep it simple. Don’t overcomplicate things, and focus on what really matters: high-quality results. Prioritize working smart with quick iterations.
- Teamwork. Your work adds more value and leads to better results when combined with someone else’s work. Share your knowledge, and help one another.
- Take ownership. Focus on releasing on time and delivering value to customers. Take ownership of your responsibilities. Avoid distractions.
- Tell it how it is. Be direct and honest. Share your doubts openly. We only improve as a team with honest feedback.
- Be creative. Use your imagination to transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, forms, methods, and interpretations. Create a new status quo.
- Learn from mistakes. Experiment. Only then can we evolve into a stronger company. At the same time, pay attention to your errors and share them with others.
You may learn more about our vision and mission from LiveChat’s Constitution.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 32k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
- Ability to work from anywhere. We are remote-first neophytes, but it’s not temporary. We like it this way, and it has become permanent.
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you. Additionally, you and your family will have access to our EAP platform, so anytime you need it, you can use therapeutic or legal help.
- Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
- Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
- Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemy and CXL courses,
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprints.