🤓 Partnership & Event Specialist
5 100 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Merixstudio | ul. Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.com
#marketing, #partnership, #b2b
Merixstudio is a full-stack, agile software team of creative technologists from Poznań.
With our primary services being web&mobile app development, product design, and software development consulting, our focus is on helping our clients turn ideas into a business. And as Top Software Design & Development Company on Clutch, we have plenty of great reviews to prove that’s were good at it!
Fueled by a passion for people and the newest technologies, we work in a culture based on values, cooperation, and team spirit. Put simply, we are nice people to work with - check out our profile and #MeetMerix!
Partnership & Event Specialist
5100 - 10000 PLN (B2B) + 25 paid days off
What you'll do:
As our new Partnership & Event Specialist you will be part of our Business Growth team that’s focused on building awareness of Merixstudio within the community and keeping current partners & clients informed and engaged. Your main responsibility will include proactively look for partnership opportunities around the globe - within tech advisors, independent tech experts, venture capitalists, or startup hubs.
You will build and manage Merixstudio’s relationships with key business partners and execute co-marketing activities. In addition to that, you will also identify top strategic opportunities for Merixstudio to partner in high-profile events and conferences to amplify our brand from a business perspective.
Who you are:
- you have at least 2-years experience in PR activities, event management or B2B focused marketing in the interactive or IT industry,
- you have highly developed soft skills which include proficiency in English, negotiation skills, and the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with external partners (clients/media/community) - in short, you build bridges, not walls,
- you have a track record of successful partnership, event management, media relations, or other related activities,
- you have a knack for getting to know new people, making a buzz online around your activities, and being an active member of the tech community,
- you know how to do research to find a way to reach people you want to work with or communities you find valuable,
- you follow up with the newest trends regarding startup area, new technologies, and new media,
- proactiveness and creativity are in your nature.
What we'd like to see:
- you’ve built relationships in the startup community,
- experience in software sales,
- you have a background in conceptualizing videos & producing photoshoots,
- you have experience in working for the media sector (tv, radio, or new media),
- you had a chance to build and promote a startup (maybe even your own).
- 25 paid days off
- free medical care
- MultiSport card
- development talks every 6 months
- financed external trainings
- regular internal trainings
- flexible working hours
- remote work
- team parties
- chillout room and fresh fruits twice a week :)