🤓 FPGA/DSP Design Engineer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Microamp | Al. Solidarności 93, Warszawa🖥 http://www.microamp-solutions.com
Microamp Solutions is seeking a qualified, energetic individual to FPGA programming for the next generation 5G RF Front-ends and Transceivers. You will act as FPGA Developer with respect to activities related to analogue and digital electronics design, deployment and measurements. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- design and implementation of Embedded Systems using FPGAs and Verilog or VHDL code,
- implementation of standard communication capabilities using FPGAs such as RS-232, Ethernet, etc.,
- integration of the FPGA platform with 5G wideband transceiver evaluation boards (eg. EVAL-TPG-ZYNQ3 + ADRV9375-N/PCBZ),
- performing split 7.2 interface for 5G OpenRAN wireless communication systems,
- board level integration with hardware, software, and driver developers,
- developing and testing software to automate FPGA analysis tasks.
- BSc, MSc or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication preferred) or equivalent work experience,
- 3+ years of experience with FPGA development,
- 3+ years in expertise with HDLs such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL or SystemC,
- expertise in FPGA timing constraints and timing closure, clock domain crossing, continuous integration git/gitlab,
- programming skills, including: C / C++, Python, Matlab,
- embedded system design,
- knowledge of technical English is a must have,
- strong analytical problem-solving skills, pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality, team player and good communication skills,
- your confidence, trustworthiness, and general excitement of technology is a must,
- ability to work well in a team and independently with little support.
Good to have:
- knowledge of 4G/5G,
- experience developing test benches and using simulations tools,
- experience with high speed protocol such as 10 or 25Gb Ethernet, PCIe, etc.,
- understanding of various networking protocols (Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP),
- experience with Xilinx or Altera development toolchains and design flows,
- embedded programming in C for microcontrollers,
- familiarity with the Linux environment.
- 10000 - 13000 PLN gross (contract of employment or casual work contract),
- flexible working hours some homeworking,
- opportunity to join a fast growing team in the early stages,
- opportunity to grow professionally on RF & Telecom market,
- office in Warsaw or Lublin.