🤓 Brand Partnership Manager
🌍 Miinto | Hoża 51, Warszawa🖥 http://www.miinto.com
#ecommerce, #sales, #fashion
Have you worked as a buyer for a premium/luxury multi-brand retailer? Do you have minimum 3 years of hands on experience in this area? Then you landed the right place!
Miinto is going through an aggressive and exciting expansion plan and we are looking for a hard-working and creative Brand Sales Manager to play a key role in Miinto’s next level of growth.
The sales manager for our brand division will join a great team of motivated people and be responsible for growing and expanding Miinto’s presence in Poland by signing new premium brand partnerships with Miinto.
For the right person looking to prove themselves in a high growth company this is a great career opportunity. The office is located in Warsaw, but it is also possible to work from home frequently.
Come join us and help us transform the fashion industry!
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you’ll do:
- Sign new partnership agreement with premium/luxury brands to Miinto and ensure the company revenue objectives are met or exceeded
- Provide detailed sales reporting on territory
- Frequent time on the road for in-person meetings with partners in Poland
- Attend industry events to generate sales leads
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Miinto, industry trends, and competitors
- Partner with various teams across onboarding, customer care, marketing, business intelligence, category management, and the management team to deliver solutions to clients
- Ensure all Miinto’s sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Miinto’s global mission, strategic objectives and values
What we’re looking for:
- Min 3 years of proven track record as buying manager for premium/luxury brands in a multi-brand boutique or department store
- Experienced in developing new business within wholesale/fashion and utilising your existing network of brands
- An infectious enthusiasm for sales and hungry for success
- Capable of building new key relationships and utilising your existing network of brands
- Knows how to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done
- Able to travel around Poland when required
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Lovely office in Warsaw
- Flexibility to work from home office and manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Kindly send us your application/CV in English.
Miinto is revolutionizing the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 1.000.000 products, several thousands of brands and more than 2.000 partners across 10+ markets in Europe. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.