🤓 Data Analyst
🌍 Miinto | Hoża, Warszawa🖥 http://www.miinto.com
Miinto is going through an exciting expansion plan and we believe that data is the secret ingredient that will help us and our partners make better business decisions. To help carry us even further, we’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our Data & Insights team.
As a Data Analyst at Miinto, you will play an extremely important role as your insights and findings will be crucial for our growth and success. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, evaluation, modelling and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth. The position is based either in Copenhagen or in Warsaw.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What you'll do
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical tools
- Work closely with business analysts to deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, integrating multiple data sources
- Develop and maintain databases, build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary
- Help us design and build the next level of our data usage
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
What we're looking
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with databases, ideally programming languages such as Python or R
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Understanding of data modeling concepts for analytics (star and snowflake schemas, data vault etc.)
- Very good expertise on BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work independently and self-direct and put forward ideas and solutions
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Lovely office at our office in Warsaw
- Flexibility to work from home office and manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
Please share your CV/Application in English
Miinto is revolutionizing the fashion industry with an e-commerce platform for fashion boutiques enabling thousands of fashion boutiques and fashion brands to do business faster, smarter and easier. Right now Miinto is showcasing roughly 800,000 products, several thousands of brands and almost 3,000 partners in across 10+ markets. Miinto is a young company headquartered in Copenhagen, growing fast and recently received capital to further accelerate growth.