🤓 Customer Success Intern
1 000 - 1 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Napoleon Sp. z o.o. | Górskiego 9, Warszawa🖥 http://Napoleon Sp. z o.o.
#socialmediamarketing, #intern, #support
We’re NapoleonCat - a Warsaw-based SaaS social media marketing startup. We help brands from all around the world conquer social media by offering marketers an array of tools for social customer care, analytics and reporting. We’re also the only Facebook Marketing Partner in Poland!
As our international client base is growing bigger, so is our team! Join NapoleonCat as Customer Success Intern to support our Customer Success Specialists and work with our inspiring customers from around the world.
- paid Internship (after that permanent employment - B2B or employment contract)
- friendly work atmosphere in a dynamically growing MarTech SaaS start-up
- flexible working hours in a beautiful office in central Warsaw (Górskiego str)
- Team outings and healthy snacks
- The support of a great, friendly team - we will teach you everything 🙂
We’re looking for:
- excellent English and Polish, both written and spoken
- results driven person with great written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- „I’ll do it” and „happy to help” attitude is required
- able to co-operate in a team environment
- eager and able to quickly learn new tools and processes- we use a large stack of business tools that help us manage and automate our work
- interested in digital marketing/ social media for business industry
As Customer Success Intern at NapoleonCat, you will learn:
- what it means to deliver exceptional Customer Service to our current and potential clients (from all continents)
- how MarTech SaaS business operates
- about Social Media for Business industry
We’d love to get to know you! Submit your resume and a few sentences about yourself at email@example.com (subject: Customer Success Intern)
Let’s meet up, chat, and get to work! :)
Make sure to add the following disclosure to your resume:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.