🤓 Head of Sales&Marketing
🌍 TWINO | Prosta 68, Warszawa🖥 http://join.twino.pl
Head of Sales&Marketing
- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage the strategy execution in order to achieve expected sales results and revenue.
- Prepare sales and budget forecasts, afterwards achieve the targets.
- Take part in development of current products and implementation of new solutions on PL market.
- Develop new and existing sales channels: online and offline.
- Anticipate sales performance trends.
- Build brand awareness and good repute of Group and products
- Research competition investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for internal improvement.
- Effectively lead marketing team and assure efficiency in all areas of activity, such as:
- Management and overseeing different digital marketing channels.
- Efficient customer retention, cross and up-selling mechanism.
- Efficient customer acquisition tactics via introducing new sales channels or increasing efficiency of the existing once.
- SEO management
- PPC campaign planning and analysis.
- Regular performance analysis and research across all activity fields;
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Close co-operation with other departments especially with Operations (CC, DC, IT) in order to achieve mrkt goals
- Min. 3 yrs of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing.
- Experience in hands-on campaign planning and management.
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of e-commerce processes.
- Experience in leading a marketing team of up to 10 people.
- Strong Leadership skills, focus on achieving goals and sales targets.
- Basic proficiency in PPC campaign planning and analysis.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- English skills on B2/C1 level.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, google analytics.
- MA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Benefits like private medical care, group insurance, ZTM city card, Multisport card (more at the Dlaczego MY tab).
- Work with a young, dynamic and passionate team awarded with the Quality Service Star three times (2018, 2019, 2020)
- The possibility of implementing interesting projects