🤓 Brand Designer
6 000 - 9 600 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | ul. Małe Garbary 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#designer, #brand, #design
- Salary: 6 000 - 9 600 PLN + VAT (Contractor) or 5 000 - 8 000 PLN Gross (UoP)
- Required skills: knowledge of video/animation production; ability to develop brands and create assets for marketing campaigns; knowledge of the Ul & UX principles; strong portfolio; English C1
- Team: join a skilled team of developers, designers, and a CRO expert within our 40-people Growth/Marketing Team!
- Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
- Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20-26 for UoP
- Location: Poznań, Relocation to Poland, or remotely from Poland
What’s in it for YOU?
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
- Collaborating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Using great tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma, Canva, Google G Suite.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer (e.g. an external display) to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Brand design and long-term brand development.
- Creating compelling brand marketing, communications, and promotional assets for both internal and external use.
- Leading creative brand asset design and management from concept to in-market execution.
- Improving processes by introducing solutions and how-tos.
- Delivering key visuals and templates for the Growth & Employer Branding Teams.
- Delivering user- and conversion-friendly UI/UX design for netguru.com.
- Guarding brand coherence across all media and creating quality assurance standards/policies.
- Working with designers, content managers, and top growth experts.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- (Must-have) Have a basic knowledge of video/animation production (you’ve worked with external agencies).
- (Must-have) Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required.
- Have successfully developed brands and created assets for marketing campaigns.
- Are great at creative and strategic thinking, with a knack for building bullet-proof design systems.
- Have a strong sense of composition and know how to build information architectures.
- Know the principles of UI and UX design.
- Have measured the success and failures of your design choices.
- Are able to communicate effectively with non-designers and have experience in working with them.
- Are able to explain complex things in a simple way and can write perfect manuals.
It would be a plus if you:
- Know the principles of brand building and growth practices.
- Have a basic understanding of illustration or you’ve worked with internal illustrators.
- Have used tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar.
Perks and benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and your portfolio. Before applying, please make sure your portfolio is up-to-date.
- You'll receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- We'll meet at an online interview with our Recruitment Team and our Growth Team.
- If the interview goes well, we’ll ask you to complete a recruitment task.
- We’ll meet at the final online meeting with our Growth Team Leaders so you can present your task outcome.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®,we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.