🤓 Demand Generation Team Leader
8 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | al. Jana Pawła II 29, Warszawa🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#b2b, #ppc, #seo
We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. It includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
We are looking for an outgoing Demand Generation Team Leader who will help us effectively communicate with our network of potential clients and partners. We work on with great attention to detail and a proactive attitude, which are the things we value the most at Netguru.
Joining our Growth Team means:
- Unique opportunity to take part in building Growth department in Netguru,
- Having a real impact on Netguru brand and visibility around the world,
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment,
- Great tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift, Zapier, Metabase,
- Working on challenging international B2B markets.
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- Culture and communication building that is suited to the team's needs,
- Aligning the team’s goals + coaching and motivation,
- Coordination of the hiring, onboarding and offboarding processes,
- “Being there” for your team and helping them grow their careers.
- Supervision of the company’s SEO efforts,
- Managing and iterating on PPC channels,
- Creating and executing a strategy for PPC and SEO,
- Reporting and documenting efforts and results,
- Constant experimenting and content improvements,
- Managing a team of other marketing experts.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have great knowledge of the tools necessary for your job:
- Facebook Ads,
- Linkedin Ads,
- Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager & Search Console,
- SEO tools of your choice.
- Have experience in B2B marketing,
- Know all things about SEO: keyword research, search results enhancements, link building, A/B testing,
- Have good analytical skills,
- Are able to automate reporting and repeatable processes,
- Are able to work independently and without constant supervision,
- Understand business processes and B2B sales funnels,
- Have a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required.
We will be happy to see that you have:
- Practical marketing experience,
- Worked in a startup or led your own non-commercial projects,
- Knowledge about fintech and banking,
- Knowledge of:
- demand generation techniques
- marketing automation solutions and analytic tools
Perks & benefits:
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?