🤓 Junior Product Designer
4 500 - 5 500 PLN netto
🌍 Netguru | Małe Garbary, 9, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.com
#ux/ui, #junior, #productdesign
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
If you want to be a part of our Product Design team, click "apply now" and create outstanding projects with Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in a team with strong security expertise.
- Working on interesting projects using the best technologies available on the market.
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of Netguru and its clients.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to a dedicated development budget for workshops and conferences.
- Starting an individual path with objectives that make a solid foundation for future promotion and pay rise at Netguru.
- Flexplace: fully remote job from any place in Poland or work at the office in one of our 8 locations: it's up to you!
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook Pro and other necessary tools.
- Demonstrate that you can work independently with our clients
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback
- Work in a fast-changing environment, you easily adapt to changes
- Learn from others, exceed clients’ and colleagues’ expectations
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1); Polish not required
- Your work shows proper use of grids and colours combinations
- You have theoretical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- You can create simple wireframes and user interfaces
- You know how to conduct research on specific topics
- You know how to prepare project files for developers (you understand their impact on the developer workflow)
- You have a portfolio including your best projects, which show a spectrum of your skills from early UX to high-end UI
- You can easily work with vector and raster graphics easily
Nice to have:
- You can animate UIs following the principles of interaction design
- You have worked on both mobile and web products
- You have participated in workshops with the clients
- You are familiar with Netguru’s design tools, such as the Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.