🤓 Talented video / motion designer (remote
6 000 - 7 600 PLN brutto
🌍 Nozbe | Rozewska, 18, Gdynia🖥 http://nozbe.com
#motiondesigner, #animation, #video
Do you know how to make videos that move and create unforgettable animations? Are you into design and marketing? Then you're the person we want to work with! We'd love to use more visuals and videos in our communication, and we need YOU to take care of it at Nozbe.
Why you'll love working with us:
- We're a remote team — We believe that work is not a place to go – it’s a thing you do. And so, we don't have a central office – we all work from where we feel like working, usually from our home offices.
- We have our own way of doing things — We are free, open and inclusive. We avoid toxic meetings. We tend to question everything, we change our minds… and it's ok. Key decisions are based on honest employee feedback and discussion. We live on the cutting edge.
- Your time and focus will be respected — It is asynchronous work that guarantees more focus on a task. Communicating asynchronously allows us to go deeper and to reach a good flow. We try not to interrupt or disrupt each other if it isn’t necessary.
- You'll manage your own work — We're light on management at Nozbe and have no full-time managers. We trust you to manage your own work and take responsibility for what you're really good at. We believe control is good, but trust is better.
- Every Friday is a day for learning — We don't do normal, everyday work on Fridays, because everyone needs time to explore, study and expand their skills. So every Friday is "TGIF" – after getting a weekly review done, we can learn new things, read and improve.
- We're eager to support — Nozbe pays half the price of your electronic equipment, office equipment, healthcare, professional training, workshops, and fitness/sport activities. Plus, the Nozbe Foundation lets you support charities and people in need regularly – every employee gets 4,000 Polish Zloty a year to give to the charity of their choice.
- We meet in person twice a year — Because we work remotely, we organize a Nozbe reunion twice a year – to see each other, to make key decisions, to eat well and to hang out together.
- Nozbe is completely self-funded — We have no outside investors, and we're not planning on getting any. All investors care about is growth… and all we care about are our customers and delivering the best product we can for them. We prefer slower growth and better working conditions (and even some profits on top of it all!).
Our expectations for candidates:
- Extensive experience in photography/filming and video production
- High level of experience with audio-video editing
- Direct experience in creating video tutorials and product explainers
- Experience in producing video ads and video marketing materials (for Facebook, Youtube, etc.)
- High level of experience in creating animations and multimedia presentations
- Direct experience using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects & other tools used to create videos, animations, etc.
- Good UI/UX knowledge
- Keeps up with the latest trends in social media and video marketing
- Creative mind
- Strong English
- Willingness and ability to work remotely
- Good organizational skills
- Communication skills (let's repeat: we all work remotely!)
- Fast learner and self-starter with a proven ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team
The following will be a plus:
- Experience in recording and editing webinars
- Experience in recording and editing podcasts
- Portfolio with your videos and animations
What you will do:
- Create videos that move and sell
- Create animations and presentations that teach and explain
- Take part in planning and running Nozbe communication and marketing campaigns
- Prepare documentation
- We also hope that you'd be willing to share knowledge with the rest of the team!
If you're interested in working with us, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 27th. We will contact only the selected candidates.
The recruitment process stages:
- CV + portfolio
- Filling out a short form
- Getting a short trailside project done with us (paid!)