🤓 Business Analyst
🌍 Objectivity | Strzegomska 142a, Wrocław🖥 http://joinus.objectivity.co.uk
#BusinessAnalysis, #BusinessAnalyst, #Requirements
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win-Win solutions. We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win-Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone – you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you.
Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems.
- Analysing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities that may help our client.
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers and quality engineers.
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team.
- Assisting with training materials for the end users.
- Communicating at various levels of an organization.
You are The One, If You have:
- Practical experience in requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation in a way that are understandable by both business and technical users.
- A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist, if it included scope management.
- Organizational skills, adaptability and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the client.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
Why it is worth joining us
- We offer projects with various complexity in different domains.
- Your voice will be heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English or German lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
To learn more about Business Analyst role at Objectivity check out our BA Handbook.
Objectivity IT Solutions Ltd., register no. 13900