🤓 Content Writer
4 100 - 5 500 PLN brutto
🌍 Onely Sp. z o.o. | Rybacka 7/5, Wrocław🖥 https://www.onely.com
#content, #seo, #marketing
Onely is currently looking to hire a Content Writer.
As a Content Writer, you’ll join a small, diverse marketing team that is fully focused on expertise and authoritativeness. You won’t be expected to write five articles that nobody really cares about each week. Instead, you’ll have the time it takes to focus on quality, and you’ll be expected to deliver content that’s simply great and performs well organically.
- Bing Advisory board
- DeepCrawl Advisory Board
- SEMrush Influencer team
- Ryte’s Technical SEO All-Star
We don’t believe in catching up to others. Our goal is to continue our mission of trailblazing and paving new ways in the field of technical SEO and web performance.
There are a few more things that make Onely a unique workspace. We are a small, privately-owned company. We actually like each other and we believe in a no-drama workplace. Feel free to reach out to any of our team members and talk to them about their experience at Onely.
- Documented experience writing content that attracts qualified organic traffic (preferably on the topic of SEO/web technologies).
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Outstanding research skills - being able to thoroughly research a complex technical topic.
- The ability to write about technical issues in simple terms.
- Emphasis on quality over quantity.
- Communicativeness, independence, meticulousness, and the ability to think analytically.
- Excellent time management.
- Social media know-how.
Nice to have:
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other marketing analytics tools.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Experience writing technical documentation/content about SEO or other web-related topics.
- Writing high-quality content for our marketing channels: the company blog, social media channels (including YouTube), newsletter, and external channels such as high-profile websites that we’re partnered with within the SEO industry.
- Helping maintain a sound content strategy (content calendar, topic research).
Send us your CV, and soon you could:
- Build your personal brand as a member of a cutting-edge Technical SEO Agency.
- Have the freedom to create quality content that you care about.
- Have access to the best tools and resources that you need to develop your skills.
- Grow your career in a small yet established agency that’s rapidly expanding.
- Expand your network by participating in conferences all over the country and abroad.
- Develop your public speaking skills (YouTube and conferences) if that’s something you’d be interested in.
- Earn 4100-5500 PLN gross depending on your experience and type of agreement.
- Learn Technical SEO from the best.
This is a fully remote position. We would love to have you in Wrocław though whenever you feel like stopping by.