🤓 Cloud Inside Sales Representative
🌍 OVH | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
#IT, #Cloud, #Sales
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 350,000 servers, 30 datacentres, 12 locations, 4 continents and 18 mln web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers or storage solutions.
As a member of the OVH Cloud Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative is in charge of acquiring and growing customers. Based in our EMEA Regional Hub, the Inside Sales Representative is a key actor of OVH international presence. Dynamic, proactive and passionate by Sales and the Cloud Industry, the Inside Sales Representative works in a mutli-cultural team which ultimate goal is the client's satisfaction. Throughout your 6 weeks induction training we will learn about OVH products by recognized experts on the Cloud Industry sector and how to use OVH unique selling points (USPs) to best position our products into a successful sales pitch.You are the first point of contact between OVH and a prospective customer. Your role will be to assist new customers by answering sales requests through calls and emails, both incoming and outgoing. You are responsible for customer satisfaction and for revenue generation within a diverse set of prospects within the mid-market territory.
- Contribute to OVH's growth on the Polish Cloud market by generating business opportunities with prospective and existing clients,
- Work with various lead sources: inbound calls, tickets, contact form enquiries, promotional campaigns, events follow up etc,
- Help clients identify additional needs,
- Identify and overcome sales hurdles,
- Identify the right OVH product to meet customer needs,
- Convert potential prospects into OVH customers,
- Manage a pipeline of business opportunities and add them to our customer system (CRM),
- Reinforce the OVH.com brand while providing excellent customer service.
- Sales mindset and ability to handle technical conversations,
- Ability to work on the phone and to answer electronic tickets generated by customers through email,
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal,
- Autonomous, organized and proactive
- Languages skills: Fluent Polish & English
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Relevant technical training
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally