🤓 Partner Program Manager
🌍 OVH | Bonifraterska, Warszawa🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
#Evangelist, #Acquisition, #Partner
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 350,000 servers, 30 datacentres, 12 locations, 4 continents and 18 mln web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers or storage solutions.
Within the Partner program team, you will drive partners acquisition, support partner onboarding and training, animate the partner portfolio in close relationship with our local digital & physical sales teams, monitor the program KPIs for the cluster.
Working with the Sales Managers, you will be the local evangelist of the partner program. You will own the end-to-end partner program lifecycle at the local level.
Your main area of interest will be Poland & CEE region.
Does the role interest you?
Partners acquisition & qualification
- Maintain a deep understanding of the partner landscape in Poland & CEE region
- Identify potential partner candidates through key events and collaboration with our preferred suppliers
- Be present and speak at key industry events and OVHcloud partner academy and webinars to promote the program
- Qualify the candidates and pass-on to the sales teams
- Maintain the partner program dashboard
Partners onboarding & trainings
- Run the onboarding sessions for the new partners
- Define the training plan for the cluster and ensure coordination with the communication teams (local & group) to set-up the schedule
- Find the relevant trainers to deliver to training sessions
- Together with sales teams, monitor the training courses and number of registrants
- Together with Sales, you make sure the partners respect the partnership contract (trainings, revenue threshold, subscription to the appropriate technical support level)
Partner farming & marketing animation
- Drive the monthly partner newsletter
- Together with sales, define local co-marketing plan and events with major partners
- Moderate the local partner program website (locator, OVHcloud partner academy, online literature)
- Central point of contact to ensure the framework is respected
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Ukrainian would be an asset
- 3+ year working experience in partner program management
- Experience with/knowledge of the channel including Web Agencies, VARs/ resellers, MSPs/ cloud partners in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong influencing and communication skills
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally