🤓 Product Marketing Manager
🌍 OVH | Swobodna 1, Wrocław🖥 https://www.ovh.pl/
#Product, #Development, #Marketing
OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider and is No.1 in Europe with 350,000 servers, 30 datacentres, 12 locations, 4 continents and 18 mln web applications hosted.
OVH offers a wide range of IT services to companies, and to individuals who are passionate about tech. Whether you're looking at our Private Cloud, Public Cloud or Hybrid Cloud services, web hosting plans, virtual datacentres, dedicated servers or storage solutions.
In a growing context, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
Your main area of interest will be Poland & CEE region.
Does the role interest you?
Market analysis & market presence
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape in region, and execute specific competitive analysis
- Together with local leaders, be present & speak at key industry events and OVH academies, webinars, meet-ups and other OVH events
- Establish and maintain regional-based business relationships with key technology partners, such as VMware, Prestashop to define co-marketing activities and develop our common business
- Being the evangelist on local market to promote OVH services on different events or in media
Business analysis and local marketing priorities
- Together with the local leaders, identify the main growth opportunities for the region
- Define the marketing plan priorities for the local market, based on corporate inputs and local priorities
- Orchestrate new product launches on local market and coordinate roll-out with local teams
Value Proposition & Sales support
- Leverage corporate sales tool kits and assets, and adapt to local requirements (presence of DCs, regional certifications, regional offer/product availability)
- Train & support local teams on OVH / product value proposition
- Support Marketing & Digital Sales teams in articulating the key messages for their acquisition, farming and communication campaigns
- Provide feedback to corporate teams about cluster market dynamics, relevance of the offers, pricing, value propositions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Be tech-savvy with cloud expertise/knowledge, and with marketing & customer minded. Practical tech experience with i.e. VMware and/or OpenStack solutions will be additional plus
- Be highly creative, proactive, pedagogue
- Have the ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Operational mind-set, hands-on
- 7+ year experience in similar function
- Product Manager experience will be an asset
- English and Polish fluent
And not last but least?
- 4 extra leave days
- 50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw city center with play room, chill-out room and free parking
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- Fresh fruits
- Kitchen full of different types of tea and coffee
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles globally