🤓 Sales Development Representative
6 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
Salary: 6 000-8 000 gross/monthly
Team: Sales Development Representative
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid office&remote)
Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
The team is constantly growing and we're looking for a Sales Development Representative who will help us further develop market presence and increase sales to strategic accounts.
We're looking for extraordinary person to completely new project! SDR Packhelp Pro is a division of Packhelp’s Sales Development Team responsible for outbound lead generation, prospecting, outreach and acquisition of mid-market & enterprise customers. Packhelp Pro is a SaaS product, helping companies to manage and optimize their supply chain operations.
Would you like to work with us? Just click ‘Apply’!
- At least 1 year of B2B sales experience, preferably in outbound sales
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level) and ideally in Polish
- Excellent both verbal and written client service skills
- Empathetic and positive attitude towards contact with clients
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong communication skills, ability to pitch the company's offer
- Capacity to work well under pressure in a dynamic atmosphere
- Strength in project management and multitasking, while maintaining full ownership of the end-result
- Ability to work well both alone and with a team, depending on the project
- Experience in working with clients from mid-sized and large enterprises is a plus
- Proactive prospecting and outreach to B2B mid-market and enterprise leads
- Pitching Packhelp Pro, conducting demo calls and client onboarding to the software
- Ensuring the product is presented according to company guidelines
- Creating targeted email and LinkedIn campaigns
- Constantly improving our internal processes
- Organizing your work within necessary tracking systems and apps
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place