🤓 UI Designer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Packhelp | ul. Kolejowa 5/7, Warszawa🖥 http://www.packhelp.com
#UX, #design, #UI
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
We’re looking for an experienced User Interface Designer who is going to help us with upcoming, challenging yet highly rewarding initiatives at Packhelp. You’ll be part of the Design Team and working closely with product alongside Product Managers, Data Analysts, stakeholders, Marketing Team and obviously developers. If what drives you are innovation, empathy, teamwork, designing rich user experiences and can-do attitude, we’d love to meet you.
We’re looking for someone who:
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in creating UI Design, especially landing pages, home pages, special campaign pages
- Is proficient in programmes: Sketch/Figma, Abstract
- Is well-versed in design concepts, processes and newest trends
- Is product and data driven person
- Has an exceptional portfolio that confirms attention to detail
- Has strong attention to copy
- Knows how to create simple UI animations and interactions
- Has experience in Brand Design
- Creation of beautiful web, mobile and e-mail interfaces
- Translation of briefs and (or) wireframes into visual appealing designs
- Building Design System for landing pages to help our Growth team
- Collaboration with Product Designers and developers to implement innovative solutions to product direction, visuals and user experience
- Execution of all visual stages from product concept to final engineering
- Design of A/B tests to evaluate hypotheses
- Optimization of existing User Interface design at our landing pages
- Creation of prototypes of new marketing product ideas
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Remote-first company culture - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter - equal chance to participate in company's life, no matter where you work; all meetings, workshops and events are online for now
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place