🤓 Junior E-commerce Analytics Strategist
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Centrum Koneser, Warszawa🖥 http://www.pathfinder23.com
#strategy, #ecommerce, #analytics
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #pf23 #forthegalaxy
What is ahead of you:
Your main responsibility as a Junior E-commerce Analytics Strategist will be extraction, preparation, and modelling of consumer, brand and market data to produce actionable insights supporting top global companies’ E-commerce strategies.
You will couple your analytical mind with your E-commerce practical knowledge and business-acumen to produce actionable recommendations and business-driving insights, that you will be able to present in simple, concise, and impactful articulations.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
• Be in charge of analysis and insights creation for our Client’s, leveraging existing tools/data sets and creating new data solutions to extract insights:
-Leverage our Business Intelligence team’s tools and capabilities (Power BI, Helium 10 keyword analysis, AI-simulated eye tracking, etc.) to extract data sets to analyze and understand consumers shopping on top global & regional E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Walmart.com, or Zalando, as well as local retailers
• Analyze various types of E-commerce qualitative and quantitative data (Product listing, Ratings & Reviews data, Keyword data, Sales and Basket Analysis…) to unlock insights and recommendations
• Extract or generate data (e.g. through web scraping), prepare datasets, and visualize the results
• Package those business-driving insights in an actionable and elegant way to present them to Clients or to fuel the work of Content Strategy and Strategy Planning teams:
-Communicate the actionable insights in a simple, concise and impactful articulation or presentation
• Translate complex data-sets into elegant and compelling storytelling
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Experience in data analytics: ability to properly interpret, visualize and present data
• Outstanding excel skills
• Experience and knowledge to build some pragmatism in recommendations
• Communication and presentation skills
• Business-acumen and practical mind
• Curiosity and ability to learn quickly about non-standard data sources & uses
• Fluent English
• At ease with Power BI type tools
• Programming experience in Python (or R)
• Experience in statistical analysis and Machine Learning techniques
Our hiring process:
1. Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
2. Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
3. Homework presentation (Optional)
4. Welcome on board!
#apply and send us your CV and a few words about you – we do love to read about it!
Thank you and see you!