🤓 Strategy Intern
🌍 Pathfinder 23 | Centrum Koneser, Warszawa🖥 https://pathfinder23.com/
#strategy, #internship, #data
At Pathfinder 23 (PF23) we define our mission as #brandbuilding in #ecommerce.
We strive to combine art with science and use creative and technological potential to design and implement the most efficient #pathtopurchase scenarios.
Our team has unique experience in delivering complex E-commerce projects in EMEA, NA, and LATAM. #globalecomm
Our combined experience covers cooperation with over 50 #topbrands and over 300 #e-retailers globally.
PF23 is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. #forthegalaxy
What is ahead of you :
- Work with analysis and insights creation for our Client’s by leveraging existing tools/data sets;
- Leverage our Business Intelligence team’s tools and capabilities to analyze and understand consumers on top global & regional E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Walmart.com, or Zalando, as well as local retailers;
- Analyze various types of E-commerce qualitative and quantitative data (Product listing, Ratings & Reviews data, Keyword data, Sales and Basket Analysis…) to unlock insights and recommendations;
- Extract data and visualize the results;
- Create the actionable insights in a simple, concise, and impactful articulation or presentation;
- Translate complex data sets into elegant and compelling storytelling.
- Casual and creative atmosphere
- Learning the profession on real projects for the largest brands in the world
- An unique opportunity to gain knowledge and skills from the best specialist on the market
- Working with the best Managers in the industry for global Clients from TOP50 across the world
- Developing your talent
- The best international team in the world ;)
What you'll need to succeed:
- Proficiency in English (min C1) – we have a very international team
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in data analytics: the ability to properly interpret, visualize and present data
- Technical curiosity with a thirst for knowledge of Online Marketing
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to make complex things simple
- Availability 5 days a week in more or less standard hours (9-17) and willingness to work full-time after the internship
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Interview: meet the team online ;)
- Welcome on board!
Click "aplikuj" button and send us few words about you - we do love to hear about it! #apply
Thank you and see you!
Recruitment Team from Man on the Moon ;)