🤓 Senior Brand Manager
🌍 PepsiCo Consulting Polska | Zamoyskiego 24/26, Warszawa🖥 https://www.pepsicopoland.com/
#brandmarketing, #seniorbrandmanager, #lays
The purpose of the role is to engage consumers, build a powerful love brand and generate strong business results through:
- Contributing to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo Snacks business
- Co-leading the development and execution of Lays and Star brand strategies and priorities
- Co-leading development of brand plans & key marketing programs
- Managing and developing ABMs/ JBMs working on the board
Key accountabilities of the role will be:
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Delivers agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM for Lay's and Star and key sub-lines. Understands the business and competitive environment. Drives Poland Lay's business growth agenda and consolidates Snacks market share through NRR focus
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Contributes to the development of brand annual activity plan & budget. Amplifies EER Category annual activity calendar via enhancement and deployment of key initiatives.
- INNOVATION: Supports Marketing Manager in driving brand innovation agenda. Contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy of Lay's and Star via relevant renovation and design upgrades.
- COMMUNICATION: Executes communication development, ensures effective and efficient investment of A&M budget, controls A&M budget. Ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing Snacks image and brand scores.
- EXECUTION: Ensures perfect timing and quality of marketing projects execution including cooperation with ATL/BTL agencies and Sales Activation/ Sales GTMs. Activates brand essence and amplifies regional/ global assets. Ensures consumer centricity.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Manages, coaches and develops a team of 4 members
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Effectively collaborates with other functions (CI, Sales Activation, Sales, Operations, and Revenue Management etc) internally as, well as with creative, digital and media agencies.
The Role requires:
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a blue chip company
- Experience in full ownership of a brand with a good track record
- Successful team management for at least 2 years
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analitical Skills
- Leadership skills, Ability to develop talents
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
What we can offer:
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Pension program