🤓 Digital Marketing Director
🌍 Plum Research S.A. | Al. Piastów 22, Szczecin🖥 https://plumresearch.com/
PlumResearch - Get to know us!
We’re an independent company dedicated to providing the most reliable insights into the global entertainment industry. Since 2015, we’ve been partnering with the world’s largest media & entertainment companies, talent agencies, and broadcasters who rely on our unbiased data to enhance business decisions.
We are the global leader in device-agnostic Netflix audience measurement, and have panels in 15 countries, reaching hundreds of thousands of active users. Our company and products have received numerous awards, including the Best of Show Content Measurement Innovation Award at the 2019 National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas. Our teams are located in Szczecin, Wroclaw, Warsaw and New York.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director who will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the global company digital marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for building the entire performance marketing team. We expect you to have experience and be passionate about data technology.
- We expect you to build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy as well as manage it (this includes preparing and managing digital marketing budget based on ROI and KPIs)
- Outbound and inbound marketing
- Oversee different digital marketing channels (including Plum social media accounts)
- Develop and implement specific digital marketing campaigns to attract new clients
- Build, organize and lead digital marketing team
- Measure, manage and improve online content (considering SEO and Google Analytics)
- Research competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Anticipate sales performance trends and act proactively to boost our performance
- Keep up with the latest technology
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of audience measurement.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Internal Workshops: access to unique knowledge within the organization and a network of outstanding experts and business partners from around the world.
- Competence Day: every 2 weeks, you can spend all day on your professional development. You choose the subject and scope yourself, so you can learn a new technology, take an online course, or carry out a micro-project together with others if you think it’ll improve your skills.
- Access to private health care, Multisport membership card and life insurance.
- Possibility to work either in the office or remotely.
- A competitive salary, with an established growth track - apply to learn more!
Rhythm of work:
- Daily meetings: 10:30
- Location: currently offering remote work (until further notice). The target model is a hybrid of remote and office work.
- Working hours: 8-hour working day. We start between 7:00am to 10:00am and work until 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Excellent working knowledge and use of Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Ads and other RTB platforms and marketing tools
- Highly experienced in performance-based advertising (including designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns)
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to perform and apply analysis to improve performance
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Join us and power entertainment with data.