🤓 Global PR&Publisher Partnership Manager
🌍 Plum Research S.A. | Al. Piastów 22, Szczecin🖥 https://plumresearch.com/
#PR, #marketing, #publishing
PlumResearch - Get to know us!
We’re an independent company dedicated to providing the most reliable insights into the global entertainment industry. Since 2015, we’ve been partnering with the world’s largest media & entertainment companies, talent agencies, and broadcasters who rely on our unbiased data to enhance business decisions.
We are the global leader in device-agnostic Netflix audience measurement, and have panels in 15 countries, reaching hundreds of thousands of active users. Our company and products have received numerous awards, including the Best of Show Content Measurement Innovation Award at the 2019 National Association of Broadcasters Show in Las Vegas. Our teams are located in Szczecin, Wroclaw, Warsaw and New York.
We are looking for a talented Global PR & Publisher Partnership Manager who will create and maintain a powerful & positive image of the company as well as acquire new publishers and further develop the existing relations.
- You will be directly responsible for growing access to publishers - both maintaining and acquiring new publishers.
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies, publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Manage the technical requirements of our publisher partners and act as a consultant to publishers providing market-specific advice.
- Research, write and distribute press releases.
- Manage and share content on social media including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Assist in creating marketing materials including managing cards, brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
- Build close working relationships and proactively provide strategic business initiatives to the management team.
- Build and maintain product and industry knowledge, keep up with product enhancements and latest industry trends, and provide market feedback.
- Manage enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of audience measurement.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Internal Workshops: access to unique knowledge within the organization and a network of outstanding experts and business partners from around the world.
- Competence Day: every 2 weeks, you can spend all day on your professional development. You choose the subject and scope yourself, so you can learn a new technology, take an online course, or carry out a micro-project together with others if you think it’ll improve your skills.
- Access to private health care, Multisport membership card and life insurance.
- Possibility to work either in the office or remotely.
- A competitive salary, with an established growth track - apply to learn more!
Rhythm of work:
- Daily meetings: 10:30
- Location: currently offering remote work (until further notice). The target model is a hybrid of remote and office work.
- Working hours: 8-hour working day. We start between 7:00am to 10:00am and work until 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
- International experience working with publishers
- Experience in PR, marketing, event planning or related fields
- Great understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly creative & confident communicator and presenter
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Join us and power entertainment with data!