🤓 Social Media Manager
10 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 PublBox | Koszykowa 61, Warszawa🖥 http://www.publbox.com
#manager, #socialmedia, #publbox
Are you looking for another challenge in the world of social media? Want to grow in the most promising social media automation industry? Do you think you have already reached the level of Social Media Ninja? Well, we've probably found each other! Join our PublBox team.
PublBox is a powerful, simple, all-in-one social media management tool that helps small business owners reduce social media marketing costs, increase productivity quickly, save time, and drive better results. PublBox is an advanced social media marketing automation suite that supports top global social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr.
About the position:
· Manage the daily posting and presence on social media platforms.
· Lead the development of scalable and repeatable processes for all aspects of SMM operations, from multichannel strategy development to content targeting to ongoing execution, reporting and optimization.
· Capture, design and create eye-catching content that resonates with each social platform's unique audience.
· Develop SMM strategies to engage and grow the size and quality of audience via organic and paid posts.
· Define metrics to measure success and determine key performance indicators (KPI) related to audience development and brand awareness.
· Respond to data/analytics regarding success of particular initiatives, language usage/keywords and ensure continued content effectiveness.
· Review market data to strategize content topics that enhance materials and help us build and engage audiences.
· Run all paid social advertising campaigns, maintain budgets and reporting systems.
· Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership on corporate social media accounts.
About the candidate:
∙ Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
∙ Fluent English and Polish;
∙ Bachelor’s degree in sociology, marketing, PR, or related field;
∙ Minimum 5 years of social media management/marketing experience; including, at least, 2 years of experience managing SMM/customer success teams;
∙ Demonstrated success in developing and managing effective social media targeted advertising campaigns:
∙ Solid experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other);
∙ Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices;
∙ Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms;
∙ Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience;
∙ Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
What we offer:
∙ work in the very center of Warsaw (Mind Space/Hala koszyki)
∙ work with an international, experienced and passionate team
∙ participation in the most important industry conferences and events
∙ additional bonus system for results
∙ dynamic professional development