🤓 Ecommerce Product Manager
4 000 - 5 800 EUR netto
🌍 Remote Recruiters | Paul St, London🖥
A UK-based product start-up that has a great mission — to improve mental and physical well-being of society through the power of sleep. They have thousands of positive reviews as more and more people everyday experience the benefits of their product.
Now they are looking for a skilled PM to join their team and support them on their mission. Together with their partly UK-based and partly remote international team, you’ll be working on improvements of the new website and launching new products.
You would need to construct detailed work plans, manage teams and communicate the results to stakeholders.
If you love working on technical and business challenges and drive e-commerce at the same time, you are detail oriented and a proactive professional who doesn´t need micromanagement and ready to take ownership about your decision — you´re the right fit for the team.
- You have 3+ years experience as PM in the IT/e-commerce industry
- You have a background in e-commerce
- You have proven experience in launching new products
- You are technical enough to understand how software is architectured, the software development process and have led a tech team before
- You believe in cross-functional teams and a fault-tolerant, agile environment and have have successfully managed remote teams
- You are a proactive self-starter who doesn´t need micromanagement and is ready to work autonomously
- You can make independent decisions and take ownership of them beyond deployment
- You have strong written and verbal English skills for conducting communication within international teams and stakeholders.
- You are well-versed with Shopify, and have worked with a Shopify headless setup before
- You know and can apply Scrum and Agile project management methodology
- You have an eye for aesthetics and can make basic design and layouting decisions without a designer (even though we have a great designer on board)
As a plus
- Any further hands-on marketing experience
- Any prior experience with Visual design
- Any more in-depth technical background or coding skills, especially knowledge about microservices and frontend applications, or even know what Netlify, Gatsby, or Sanity.io are
Your work will include:
- Improving the new website together with the marketing team — CRO strategist, copywriter, designer — by analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Implement product changes with the remote development team
- Lead and coordinate the remote team in optimizing existing products and work on launching a new product collections
- Owning the product roadmap to make our proven product and business model scalable
- Communicate the status of your work and meet deadlines
- Doing basic quality assurance testing on the site
- Own and articulate new feature requirements to design and technology teams by creating product documentation using wireframes, (clickable prototypes, user stories, and acceptance criteria)
- Some of the things coming up soon:
- Relaunch of our site (might be completed when you join)
- Implementing new UX implementations like AR models of our products
- Personalizing the site and copy depending on data we know about the user
- A part-time/full-time job in a fun, highly motivated and respectful environment
- Competitive and motivating compensation package:
- €2300 — €3400 for part-time (3 days/week) or €4600 — €5800 — full-time (depends on your experience, gross salary including all income taxes and social security contributions)
- The opportunity to join and participate in making an exciting e-commerce company successful
- Personal responsibility and creative freedom
- A fully remote workplace within a partly remote team
- (Depending on your location) support with local paperwork and services.
Job interviews will take place online. We are looking forward to your applications!