🤓 Solution Engineer / Technology Advocate
13 000 - 20 000 PLN brutto
🌍 RevDeBug | Słowackiego 1, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://revdebug.com/
Hi! At RevDeBug we help enterprises deliver high quality and error-free software. We develop a Software Efficiency Platform that simplifies delivering complex software.
Our next-gen application monitoring platform simplifies observability, releasing and troubleshooting of distributed systems. We help increase efficiency by +20% removing guesswork and unpredictability from software development.
Currently, we're on the lookout for a Solution Engineer / Technology Advocate who will join our Sales & Marketing Team and help RevDeBug’s users and developer community to build great things with RevDeBug’s monitoring platform. You will help prospective customers and developers understand the power of RevDeBug, explain technical features, help customers plan rollouts, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential roadblocks.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with a global reach and win international customers
- Having a real impact on RevDeBug global growth and development of Sales & Marketing strategy
- Working in an open, international organisation, alongside an experienced and highly qualified team
- High independence and fully remote, flexible working time that you can adjust to your schedule and individual needs
- Training and international travels (when possible)
- Competitive fixed salary with result-based uncapped bonus options
- Base: PLN 16,000 - 20,000 VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off or PLN 13,000 - 16,000 gross (UoP).
- Being an advocate and ambassador for RevDeBug through your professional social media, engagement in developer community, industry and marketing events and supporting pipeline generation activities
- Prepare and deliver high impact presentations and demonstrations that tell RevDeBug’s differentiation story
- Drive the discovery process, workshops and proof of concepts - helping to uncover your customer’s current pains and align RevDeBug to their business objectives
- Partner with product engineering teams to build compelling demos, create developer-facing documentation and training materials for RevDeBug's SDKs and APIs to foster the growth of our developer community.
- Providing timely and insightful customer feedback, analyzing market trends and competitors offerings - to identify potential business opportunities and support product development.
- Working closely with sales & marketing team to identify and qualify business opportunities, shape sales strategy and create marketing materials
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in a technology company - working at sales in IT company, SaaS, DevOps, APM, Cloud, providing training, workshops or presentations on technical topics.
- Working knowledge of best software development practices and modern infrastructure (CI/CD & QA automation, Kubernetes, containerization, cloud, event-driven architecture, monitoring).
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to drive own activities to engage with developers and the tech community.
- You enjoy self-driven exploration and education on new technologies and languages.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Polish (optional) including excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organisational culture.
Don't hesitate and apply right away - here’s what you can expect the recruitment process to look like:
- Apply for the job, fill the form and send your CV.
- You will receive an email from our team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If it does, you will be asked to prepare tasks in English to verify your skills.
- We meet at the interview.
- If everything goes right we will send you a proposal.
We will provide you with our feedback at each step of the recruitment process. We believe that the recruitment process should be transparent and quick. We aim to provide you with the offer in 10 days or less from applying.