🤓 UX Reseacher / UI Designer
11 500 - 13 500 PLN brutto
🌍 RevDeBug | Słowackiego 1, Bydgoszcz🖥 https://revdebug.com/
Hi! At RevDeBug we help enterprises deliver high quality and error-free software. We are developing a Software Efficiency Platform that simplifies delivering complex software.
Our next-gen application monitoring platform simplifies observability, releasing and troubleshooting of distributed systems. We help increase efficiency by +20% through removing guesswork and unpredictability from software development.
Currently, we're on the lookout for a UX Reseacher / UI Designer who will join our R&D Team developing new features simplifying monitoring and troubleshooting of complex systems.
What we offer:
- Designing world-class product solving current challenges of software development, not just painting pretty pictures
- Working on a living product - contributing changes that have a real impact on the product, business value and user experience
- Developing and improving your skills fast with regular feedback from open-minded people who will always have your back
- Working in an open, international team, alongside experienced and highly qualified engineers
- Short release cycles and no legacy versions to maintain, alongside automated CI/CD, testing process and team code review
- Great salary 11,500 - 13,500 gross (UoP)
- Taking responsibility for end-to-end product design - developing personas and usage scenarios, analysing feedback, creating hypotheses, wireframes, screen flows and validating them during usability testing
- Building and maintaining RevDeBug design system - creating UIs based on business goals, set KPIs, and validated during user research
- An advocate of users and guardian of business value building a culture of putting user needs first and delivering impactful changes.
- Growing yourself and the people around you - mentoring less experienced team members and improving internal processes
- Having a portfolio showcasing end-to-end product designs (preferably SaaS, highly complicated technical products)
- Knowing UI design principles for web and mobile platforms
- Good knowledge of tools to create, document and explain your designs
- Have exceptional communication skills and team-working skills
- Working experience in learning and using research tools (e.g. Google Design Sprint)
- Working experience in conducting usability studies (onsite and online)
- Cooperate efficiently in a team and ability to work independently.
- “Yes, I can!” attitude. Own the problem and make your own decisions - take responsibility end to end.
Don't hesitate and apply right away - here’s what you can expect the recruitment process to look like:
- Apply for the job, fill the form and send your CV.
- If your experience matches our requirements we will ask you to prepare a task to verify your technical skills.
- We meet at the interview.
- We may ask you to prepare an additional task or interview to verify your seniority level and practical skills.
- If everything goes right we will send you a proposal.
We will provide you with our feedback at each step of the recruitment process. We believe that the recruitment process should be transparent and quick. We aim to provide you with the offer in 10 days or less from applying.