🤓 eCommerce Strategist
🌍 SalesGenomics Ltd | Kemp House, London🖥 http://www.salesgenomics.co.uk
#strategist, #fbads, #ecommerce
We're recruiting for an eCommerce Strategist position and since it's hard as hell to find good people, I thought to put up a post here and maybe someone can help.
Quick intro first: We are an official Facebook Partner Agency for eCommerce working with 7-9 figure businesses. We spend more than $1,000,000 USD per month on ads. We tackle the whole customer journey from creative content, through media buying, conversion rate optimisation, email marketing and more. We’re currently an over 30-people fully remote team spread across 5 continents.
We are looking for an eCommerce Strategist to help with creating and execution of the strategy for our clients. Here’s what this position is about:
- Being an eCommerce Strategist is like managing your own mini agency within our ecosystem.
- You have a team of 6-8 under you, including Facebook Ads buyer, Google Ads buyer, CRO expert, Analytics Expert, Copywriter and a Video Editor/Graphic Designer (optionally SEO strategist and influencer manager).
- You work with only a handful (3-7 depending on size and complexity) of prescreened no-fuss serious clients with big budgets at your disposal and big ambitions to scale.
- You use your team’s resources and your own expertise to plan and execute a strategy to increase those clients' bottom line profits from month to month as fast as possible.
So you’re getting all the awesome benefits of running a marketing team:
- Exciting projects with high-budgets where you can leverage your expertise and business acumen.
- Top-notch reliable experts to work with.
- Being able to exchange knowledge with the best and master your marketing craft.
- On top of that, it’s 100% remote, you choose your own hours and plan your own call times.
- We have an open paid vacation policy, so you take as much time off as you need, we don’t care, we don’t ask, as long as the clients are happy and projects keep making more money :)
Without all the drawbacks of running operations of your own:
- worrying about getting paid by angry unreasonable clients,
- having to chase new clients all the time,
- annoying, stressful scope-creep clients with no budgets,
- not being able to afford the best experts to help you deliver great work or having to juggle all aspects of campaigns on your own.
What’s more there’s no cap to how much you can make. IN ADDITION to a regular salary, your compensation is tied to results you deliver, so the better you do, the more you’ll make. Finally a position that pays what you’re worth!
But here’s more opportunity to ascend the partnership. We launch our own eCommerce stores and we put our own teams onto their management. So if you’re REALLY good, you can become our partner in those businesses.
Now, what kind of person are we looking for?
- You must have a superior understanding of Facebook Ads and eCommerce. You’ve scaled more stores you can count and you’ve got strong results to show. BIG budgets are not enough. You must be able to demonstrate BOTH how you worked with big brands and how you scaled small ones. Hands-on media buying experience is key. We find that our best strategists are not just managers, but most importantly doers. They take initiative and control from the team as much as necessary to get the clients on the right track.
- On the other you know how to connect the dots in marketing to deliver results to the clients: Creatives, CRO, Basics of Copywriting, Influencer Marketing, Google Ads, etc. You need to know enough to guide the team to help you deliver.
- Finally, you know how to communicate effectively so that the projects run smoothly and clients are happy. Managing and communication expectations, guiding and explaining the strategy, communicating results and their meaning to both clients and team members and keeping them accountable. Inspiring action, building relationships with clients, while staying assertive and emmanating expertise.
We PROMISE not to spam you, respect your time and work, and we expect the same in return.
This is a full-time position, but we don’t mind if you have projects on the side, as long as our clients get priority. We’d start with a test on a few clients and then if we like working together, we’ll expand to full-time, so no need to drop your current engagements immediately.
We are fun to work with, and we do not have time for amateurs, so if you are looking for an enjoyable and professional partnership- please send me the message via Rocket Jobswith an outline of your experience, results you drove and 2 references. No CV needed, we only care about results.