🤓 Marketing Coordinator
4 750 - 7 850 PLN netto
🌍 Scalac | Czesława Miłosza 9/9, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.scalac.io
Marketing Coordinator - Location: Gdańsk
Scalac specializes in a system development based on Functional Programming Languages. Working with Scalac means working with great Scala hAkkers. We cherish delivering value to the client. We have a backend and frontend teams to create awesome products end to end. We develop great projects for various types of customers. We believe that truly great things happen when an employer and an employee go hand in hand. That's why we put a strong emphasis on your well-being and personal development. We work remotely and do our best to adjust to your needs and provide the best working conditions possible. Work hard. Have fun. Do the right thing.
- Co-creation and coordination of the Scalac’s marketing strategy (especially including e-marketing) in cooperation with other teams.
- Coordination of marketing projects and tasks, including tech events in Poland and abroad, in cooperation with the Business Development Team and Talent Team.
- Creation and organization of marketing campaigns, PR and Employer Branding.
- Implementation of the most effective methods of acquiring customers and current market analysis.
- Planning, supervision and optimization of the marketing budget.
We are searching for:
- At least 3 years of experience in coordinating marketing on B2B market (Knowing IT industry would be a great advantage).
- Knowledge of tools and current marketing trends.
- Experience in self-creating and implementing a company’s marketing strategy and measuring its effectiveness on different channels.
- Proficiency in English (speaking and writing).
- Project management abilities and dynamic problem-solving.
- Knowledge of modern tools and practical experience in using marketing channels and creating content marketing.
- Knowing the specification and optimal usage of Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience in leading marketing and Employer Branding campaigns.
- Internet analyst skills (knowing Google Analytics and other analytical tools).
- Ability to coordinate the whole project realization process (gathering data, analysis, hypothesis to implement).
- Being fluent in using Excel, ability to present data clearly (for example data from marketing/ product/ business activities)
- Being self-reliant and having strong organizational skills.
- Being active, creative and flexible, self-reliant and passionate.
- Being open to new challenges, involved and fully available
- Teamwork approach.
What you can expect:
- Working in an international team, that is passionate and open to knowledge-sharing.
- Possibility of working in an unusual and comfortable office in Gdańsk (for example we have PlayStation and a huge garden).
- Plenty of independence, responsibility. Challenging position and cooperating with creative and ambitious team.
- Unforgettable team meetings, consisting of technical presentations and various activities (windsurfing, boats, canoes, snowboarding, skiing, sledges, paintball, quads, offroad and others)
- Supporting language skills development during weekly group or individual classes with amazing lectors (we cooperate with “Talkersi”.)
- Opportunity to use a development budget
- Optimal employment contract.