🤓 Digital Marketing Internship Program
🌍 Schneider Electric | Konstruktorska 12, Warszawa🖥 https://www.se.com/pl/pl/
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for talented students and graduates to participate in our innovative one-year Digital Marketing Program in Warsaw, Poland. You will join a multidiscipline team of interns whose goal is to work on several marketing-related projects to help accelerate the company’s digital transformation.
Every member will discover the company with an immersion over strategic and operational missions, all related to digital marketing. You will be assigned several projects of various lengths (short-medium-long term), working with different stakeholders across the globe on a broad range of activities such as:
- social selling
- communication campaign
- employer branding
- web experience and design
- brand awareness
- marketing automation
- web analytics
- business intelligence
- social media and more...
Throughout this experience, you and the other interns in a same location will be mentored by a hub leader, who will also enhance your collaboration between all the internship hubs and the other departments of the organization. The program is to be launched in October 2020.
The program is for you, if:
- You’re a student or graduate of Marketing /Communication/ Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Web Management/ Computer Graphics/ Design
- You have some experience in one or few of the following domains: Marketing plan development, Social Media management & campaigns, Sales operations deployment, Content & assets development, Project Management, Brand awareness, engagement and lead generation, Internal Communication - plan development and execution
- You have fluency in English and good communication skills
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office
- You are adaptable, autonomous and organized when working with several functions, across multiple levels in the organization
- You have a digital mindset and are proactive and challenging
- You want to work with people from around the globe
If you are interested, share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.