🤓 CRM Manager
14 000 - 16 000 PLN brutto
🌍 SellerX | Sucha 3, Wrocław🖥 https://sellerx.com/
Who Are We?
We are SellerX and have an ambitious goal: To become a leading global acquirer and operator of a new generation of eCommerce businesses. We are one of Europe’s fastest growing start-ups and have raised ~225M EUR from top-tier VC and PE funds, including L Catterton, 83North, Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital and Sofina towards this goal. Within 12 months, we have grown to a team of 250 talents and operate offices in Berlin, London, Miami and China.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs and Harvard Business School graduates who have 12+ years of experience in eCommerce and private equity. Senior Management consists of top Amazon, eCommerce, and investment professionals. We are looking for you, knowing that our company will only be as good as the team we build!
- Lead the CRM & Email Marketing team, sales strategy, and optimization efforts
- Leverage proprietary data and analytics to develop strategies that invest against our most valuable customers
- Drive test-and-learn (i.e. A/B-testing) campaigns across the customer journey to enhance contact optimization strategies and overall ROI
- Collaborate across teams to drive greater levels of automation, using data and technology to build dynamic, intelligence-led messages and communication rhythms along the customer journey
- Build an effective ongoing dialog with customers and prospects by utilizing segmentation, promotions, channel delivery, and content to maximize retention and sales
- Investigate new formats and channels to engage users beyond email
- Work closely with the co-founders who have 10+ years of experience in e-commerce and private equity
What You Bring
- Proven track record driving customer retention for businesses with a strong e-commerce presence
- Agile, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be successful in a fast-moving environment
- Fast learner, analytically minded, team player
- 5+ years of experience in CRM and deep knowledge about CRM systems
- High degree of diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical abilities and bias for customer-centric planning
- Ability to dive into data to develop consumer insights
- A strong financial/analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
At SellerX we value a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we believe it is the key to innovation and happy employees. SellerX is committed to providing an open, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for every employee. We are delighted to receive applications from diverse candidates including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, and religious beliefs