🤓 Corporate and External Relations Specialist
🌍 Shell Kraków | Czerwone Maki 85, Kraków🖥 https://www.shell.pl/
#EMEA, #Management, #SBO
You get to deliver creative and compelling strategic design projects for Shell, a regional role that plots how the power of imagery and graphic language can drive successful business outcomes. These will figure prominently in effective and cost competitive creative solutions for Shell’s single most valuable asset, the Shell Brand. You will be part of a dynamic global community of creative stewards.
The world is changing fast and Shell is changing too – not only to keep up with the external pace, but also to anticipate and shape a different future. The new integrated Corporate Relations function will deliver value by supporting our strategy and sectoral approach and improving policy and advocacy outcomes. We will bring the outside in and secure and drive Shell’s reputation and values. Drawing on a strong base of professional excellence, we aspire to be best-in-class at achieving integrated outcomes through effective engagement and communication with external and internal stakeholders.
Where you fit in:
As Shell pursues its ambitions towards net zero emissions, the role of the Shell brand will be even more important in continuing to build trust, loyalty and credibility among our employees, customers, business partners and stakeholders. Design and communication specialists will serve a fundamental role as we develop and deliver award-winning, inspiring and seamless creative projects for Shell businesses to communicate their business goals and activities. You will be part of Creative Solutions, an in-house creative global enterprise dedicated to one customer: Shell. Creative Solutions is Shell’s go-to team for integrated content creation, experiential and sponsorship activation. We are responsible for producing a wide range of creative content, campaigns and events – from delivering innovative virtual experiences to producing world-class, fully integrated campaigns combining film, digital, social, design and print assets.
What’s the role?
As the Project Manager for EMEA, you will drive the creative stewardship and project management excellence of the projects assigned to you within the design discipline which comprises design, digital, brand, photography, integrated communications, presentations and print.
Your role will include:
• Strongly supporting the Design Lead for EMEA in driving design excellence for Shell. You will be handling end-to-end project management for multiple designs, integrated campaigns and communications for Shell on a regional level across all aspects of the design and digital spectrum. Scope delivery ranges from managing campaigns, effective presentations, digital apps and content, photography, brand projects and marketing materials to multi-channel campaigns. You will be responsible for all aspects of project management including overseeing project costs, timings, suppliers and stakeholder management;
• Serving as the focal point for design and/or digital project delivery covering coordination with trusted partner agencies, gaining customers’ approval for the concept, budget and over-all project execution;
• You will be the brand custodian implementing design knowledge, standards and processes within the region, including driving compliance with brand and visual identity policies and guidelines;
• You will be the interface between the Account Managers and our partner trusted agencies -- making digital and design expertise plus organisational skills particularly important;
• Liaising with stakeholders across Shell businesses and functions to understand their business goals, translating these into robust briefs, and working closely with a roster of trusted partner agencies to deliver the highest standard of design and digital projects.
What we need from you:
• Learner Mindset – role model curiosity and reflection; encourage people to learn from mistakes and successes;
• Maximise performance – integrate and collaborate across boundaries to maximise commercial value for Shell as a whole.
• Significant project management experience gained in-house or within a large, fast-paced agency or creative environment, with a strong track record in digital and marketing communications;
• Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels and third-party management such as creative agencies;
• Budget management delivering cost savings and avoidance influenced by enterprise first behaviours;
• The ability to think strategically to strongly drive Creative Solutions’ value delivery.
We are keen to support flexible working arrangements, subject to local regulations and legislative frameworks. If this is of interest to you, please describe in your application the type of flexible working arrangements for which you would like to be considered (e.g. part-time, job share).