🤓 Digital Marketing Manager
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Sigma IT Poland | Fabryczna 6, Wrocław🖥 https://sigmait.pl/
Hallå där! Looking for rapid self-development and opportunities to supercharge your career? Awesome! Before we go on bragging and to save your time reading it all, first check the base-line list:
- Professional working experience in digital marketing for B2B
- Ability to work independently and build a solid marketing funnel
- 360° view on marketing that is beyond the social media or content only
- Fluent or B2+ English
All checked? Keep reading!
Your wellbeing, professional growth, and drive for productive work are paramount for us. Those values are the core of our people-culture. That above needs proof and data ofc – as much as your marketing decisions do! Check out the list below:
- Swedish culture of work is famous for its set of values towards employee wellbeing, and we are proud to belong to it by law and by heart.
- We grow 45% YoY (2018-2021 data)
- You’ll become a part of our business team (CEO, BU Manager, New Business Manager, and You (Marketing Manager). You’ll meet them during the recruitment process 😊
With us, you’ll have a wide range of opportunities and projects. Here are some key ones:
- Creation and implementation of our company's marketing strategy, incl. social promotions, advertising campaigns, digital content coordination.
- Monitoring of advertising activities and analyzing marketing metrics (CPC, CPA, CPx, etc.); report with campaign results and proposals for improvement.
- Building and managing the company's presence in social media including Facebook, Linked In, and others.
Sigma IT Poland is a division within Sigma AB Group (Sweden), a fast-growing IT consulting and R&D company. We’re about 1500 people in the Group, and close to 100 in Poland. We are a healthy hybrid of the Swedish culture of leadership + Polish talent. Our mission is a better tomorrow for our employees, customers, and the world around us.
We love flat structure and self-organized teams where every opinion matters and influences our way of working.
Being a relatively young company (4 y.o. in Poland) on the hot market means we must keep up and outperform the competition. We encourage ideas and their execution, calculated risks and good analysis, flexibility, and a hands-on approach to any challenge.
You’re our first gem in marketing. We commit to providing lots of support, training, and consulting for you to make it a success together. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Support from a Casbeg agency consultant;
- Possibility to collaborate with Marketing Team based in our international headquarters
- Access to our know-how (both specialists and business managers);
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely;
- Space for personal development (budget for training, books, etc.);
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere and in a harmonious team open for your ideas;
- Numerous integration events;
- Sport subsidiary i.e. Multisport;
- Private medical care;
- Life insurance.
Your primary goals for the start with be building a pipeline of inbound leads and brand awareness activities.
7000 10 000 PLN net (B2B)
5800 - 8300 PLN gross (employment contract)
What does the recruitment process look like?
If your CV is in line with our expectations, anticipate the following:
1. A phone call from our Recruitment Team.
2. Video call with our CEO, Maciej, and Casbeg Consultant (1-1,5h)
3. Finally, you can expect an offer or a call with feedback thanking you for participating in the recruitment process.