🤓 Content Specialist (English Native)
🌍 Sinterit sp. z o.o. | Nad Drwiną 10, Kraków🖥 https://www.sinterit.com/
#content, #nativeenglish, #marketing
Sinterit Sp. z o.o. - is a global pioneer in the production of desktop 3D printers operating in SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) technology.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a team passionate about developing the additive manufacturing industry by creating accessible solutions and changing the way how the world produces things.
In 2014 we introduced the very first in the world desktop 3D printer operating in SLS technology, since then we evolved into a company that operates in over 40 countries, but we have not lost the agility and a family atmosphere.
We are still growing, that's why we need strong, talented players who will join our team.
We are currently looking for:
Place of work: Kraków
We are looking for someone who can effectively communicate quality, innovation and be able to translate the essence of our products into a language that will reach our target groups . A person with talent and great commitment to what he/she does.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating engaging content including catalogs, presentations, websites, social media, blogs, webinars.
- Proofreading and editing content to make your content shine.
- Always ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are implemented.
- Manage content calendars and ensure content consistency.
- Be on time with the publication calendar.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of texts, their optimization.
- Reporting progress based on measurable results.
- Researching market trends to stay tuned with effective content
Requirements for the position:
- English at the native level is a must.
- A knack for the written word.
- Education in the field of journalism, marketing, communication, etc.
- Minimum one year of experience in marketing content creation. Ideally if in the field of technology.
- Good content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- We are passionate about technology, it would be great if you are too:)
What we offer:
- Great Team and creative atmosphere
- Possibility of personal development
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- MyBenefit Program
- No dress code
- Integration events
Join the Sinterit Team and be a part of our success story as a leader of the 3D printing industry.