🤓 Remote Marketing Strategist
8 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 SoftwareMill | Na Uboczu 8/87, Warszawa🖥 https://softwaremill.com/
#B2B, #softwareagency, #strategy
Who are we looking for?
As a Marketing Strategist, you’ll be a part of a 100% remote and agile software agency. We need your help in creating and executing our marketing strategies and boosting SoftwareMill’s brand awareness on a global market.
Are you a T-shaped marketer who knows and enjoys a wide range of digital tactics, but specializes in B2B content and lead generation? Read further!
You’ll join a team of more than 70 people that value self-development, contribution to the community and engineering work ethics. Finally, you’ll become a part of a Marketing team that’s devoted to strengthening the SoftwareMill’s brand, engaging audiences with tech-savvy and thoughtful content, executing out-of-the-box marketing campaigns and maintaining long-term relations with the IT community.
What will you do?
- choose and execute marketing strategies that drive results for SoftwareMill
- convert marketing activities into smart processes based on Buyers Journey
- create marketing funnels for different touchpoints
- create, execute, and manage content projects
- generate strategic quality leads (MQLs, SQLs)
- take care of high SoftwareMill ranking in Google (and Clutch)
- build brand awareness on a global market among potential clients and hires
What do we expect?
- understanding of key challenges in marketing of a software company - you can put yourself in the clients’ shoes and you can partner with developers and sales team to drive results
- practical knowledge of Buyers Journey in software projects
- passion for content creation and tech B2B content in your portfolio
- experience thinking, an eye for detail and proactive approach - you’re a team player who likes coming up with and discussing ideas
- ability to divide your time and effort into different types of tasks: important / urgent / short / long - you are self-organised and motivated
- practical knowledge of a digital marketer toolset - you know where to look for ideas and how to derive insights from your marketing moves
- passion for marketing - you believe in data-based marketing
- tech-savviness - you are keen of the IT world
- excellent communication skills - you value open communication and are not afraid to ask for help or proactively seek more information
- very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; and native or close to native Polish language skills, as internally we are a Polish speaking company
- practical knowledge of social media advertising, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Ads
- practical knowledge in building landing pages and A/B testing
- previous experience in working remotely is a plus
What do we offer?
- salary of 480 PLN net per day for a start
- 100% remote company with a remote-first mindset
- full-time but not necessarily 9-17, we are flexible
- learning-culture: internal workshops and trainings
- small teams without PMs and freedom in managing the marketing budget
- best tools you need to make your work pleasurable and effective: marketing tools and educational materials, laptop, monitor(s), workstation of your choice
- friendly environment with passionate and skilled people who value cooperation and good time spent together
- impact on the company’s decisions starting from day one
- transparent and clear payment / raises policy
- quality time together (temporarily suspended due to covid-19): monthly integration meetings in different cities, annual company and family weekends away
- 50% refund (100% if you are a speaker) for conference tickets / trainings and paid days-o when an event takes place
- in-house English classes
- multisport card
How to apply?
Send your CV with a short explanation in English why you would like to work at SoftwareMill to: email@example.com
Please include the following statement: I agree to the processing of personal data for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
If you want to read more about why working at SoftwareMill might be your thing, check out our Handbook For New Employees.
Need more information? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org