🤓 Senior Web Designer
🌍 Survicate | Przyrynek 14, Warszawa🖥 http://www.survicate.com
#webdesign, #startup, #adobexd
Here at Survicate, we’re looking for a creative web designer who can re-design the brand identity and re-vamp all the digital brand assets, starting with the website. You will have a blank canvas to work with and the only limit is your creativity. You will be part of the Marketing team and work closely with the product team to make a consistent customer journey between the website and the product.
Since this is a start-up and you are the first full-time designer to join, you can expect an opportunity to work on a variety of design-related tasks. The more creative tasks you can cover the better, while the core of the role remains website design which is a must-have. You will not get bored in this role and there will be plenty of opportunities to learn new things outside web design - so being creative and willing to learn really matters!
- Design the brand identity for Survicate;
- Document the brand guidelines in a brand book;
- Achieve brand consistency between the marketing assets and the product;
- Re-design the website assets to reflect the new brand identity;
- Design of websites and landing pages;
- Design of ebooks, ads, banners, infographics and other digital assets;
- Occasional design of offline assets like print media or swag;
- An opportunity to work on video editing, photo editing, animations, or any other creative area that you might be interspersed in.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of web design;
- Experience designing for SaaS companies;
- Expert knowledge of web design tools (Figma, AdobeXD, UXPin, Framer, others);
- Strong skills in typography, color theory, layout, and design principles
- A creative mind with an ‘always-learning’ attitude;
- A sense of ownership and responsibility;
- A friendly teammate that can accept constructive feedback and new ideas;
- A skilled communicator who can talk non-designers, developers and business people.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Experience in responsive web design;
- Any other design skill than web designs;
- Video editing expertise or passion is a plus;
- Photo editing expertise or passion is a plus;
- Animation expertise or passion is a plus;
- Any other creative art interest is a plus.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of partial or full remote work
- 26 days of annual leave for all employees
- Office in Warsaw, Śródmieście (Przyrynek 14)
- Company’s events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Private health insurance, Multisport & benefit platform
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team
Send your CV, relevant work samples and anything else that will make you stand out. Extra effort and personal touches will be looked upon favorably!