🤓 IT Project Manager
8 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Swing Development | Nowy Świat 35, Warszawa🖥 http://www.swingdev.io
#projectmanager, #scrum, #projectmanagement
Every great orchestra needs a conductor - grab your baton and help people and projects around you grow. At SwingDev, your management skills will become the heartbeat of a senior team of senior developers and designers.
This "human touch" thing you see all over our website is a real deal. You're gonna ensure that it stays this way, working on projects we handle for the big guys and soon-to-be big guys. Already interested? Wait 'til you see the whole thing!
As a Project Manager at SwingDev:
- You will help to create projects that can change industries. Sometimes it will be a mobile API server, sometimes a large-scale data processing engine.
- You will work closely with team on top-notch designers, developers and testers in our Warsaw office, helping them run Scrum routine smoothly, as well as with our Business Development team in San Francisco and our partners in Silicon Valley.
- You will talk directly with startup founders that products are being featured on Techcrunch, vice-presidents of venture capital firms, company directors and most sought after consultants from Downtown San Francisco to help them create amazing products and solve biggest challenges.
- You will manage relationships with our Clients from the very beginning, acting as a project and product manager, defining project scope and execution plan, leading project teams.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of experience in project/product management in tech environment,
- Ability to understand the client's business and present goals of the project to the team,
- Being a well-rounded person with amazing written and spoken communication skills in English (C1/C2) and Polish (C2),
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure,
- Conscientiousness and time organizational skills,
- Understanding of software development,
- Experience working in international environment (especially USA) will be considered as a big plus.
What's in it for you:
- Exciting projects with high-growth San Francisco startups,
- The ability to manage projects from start to finish,
- Experienced PMs & managerial support,
- Non-corporate work environment where you are given a lot of freedom,
- Easy-going atmosphere (we joke around… a lot),
- The artistic vibe going on in our office, especially when it comes to music,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fantastic loft style office space in downtown Warsaw (numerous commuting options and a space for your bike),
- The form of employment of your choosing,
- Gear with apple logo and large dell monitor,
- Chill room, table football & Playstation 4, free snacks and ice-cream in the office,
- Private medical care, MultiSport, concierge service, reimbursement for courses, conferences and English lessons.