🤓 Business Analyst
🌍 Techland | Jana Szczyrki 11, Wrocław🖥 https://techland.net/
Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people altogether. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at www.techland.net
- delivering analyses based on aggregated sales data and market research supporting sales development and searching for new business opportunities,
- analyzing the gaming industry and determining market trends closely related to the company's strategy and projects,
- ongoing monitoring of media related to the video games industry and analyzing data,
- preparing reports and presentations,
- preparing, updating, and verifying sales forecasts (PnL),
- providing analytical tools allowing ongoing access to consolidated data.
- very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel (knowledge of Power BI or Google Data Studio is welcome), Supermetrics, Google Analytics or alternative
- familiarity with techniques, programming or systems to data analysis (languages R or Matlab) and experience in working with SQL,
- the ability to think analytically and draw synthetic conclusions,
- knowledge of media related to the video games industry and the ability to analyze texts in terms of data acquisition,
- self–reliance and excellent work organization,
- fluency in English,
- ability to co–operate with various areas in the organization,
- thoroughness, reliability, and timeliness in the implementation of tasks,
- knowledge of the video games industry will be appreciated
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere.
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.