🤓 Game Designer (Studio level expert)
🌍 Ten Square Games | Piękna 49, Warszawa🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#GameDesign, #GameDevelopment, #free-to-play
Ten Square Games is one of the largest Polish producers and publishers of free-to-play mobile games, which are played by 30 million users worldwide every month. The business was started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-meter apartment in Wroclaw and quickly developed into a company with almost 250 specialists. Among over 200 titles, our biggest hits are: Fishing Clash, Let's Fish and Wild Hunt.
We have reached a top spot in hobby games world-wide, now we are aiming to explore and innovate in casual gaming genres. In order to do that we are currently opening a brand new autonomous studio in Warsaw and building a core team of experienced and crazy talented people interested in working on the next big thing!
You will join a self-organizing, creative team of highly experienced and crazy talented experts, who contribute actively with ideas and together shape product vision. You will take full ownership of your role and become a part of a small, high performing team, working in a safe and friendly environment, with a collaborative and result-oriented mindset.
Currently, we’re seeking a key role: Game Designer (Studio level expert)
Location: Warsaw or remote
As a Game Designer, you will become our partner in creating the new studio and GENRE-DEFINING GAME!
We’re looking for a passionate Game Designer — an individual who strives to not only design great games, but also redesign and reshape the joint vision of tomorrow’s game dev direction. Someone who’ll step up to the plate and flip the approach of conventional thinking about players and our products.
A Game Designer who’ll take on a leading role and let the sails be fully blown so that the aim is reached and success achieved. Are you that person? Great, come and join us!
- create new, genre-defining games;
- lead and drive the overall vision, while closely collaborating with the rest of the team;
- identify features that will push the needle for the game and create competitive advantage on the market;
- push brainstorming and design efforts towards the best possible outcomes for the game;
- fine-tune game systems and ensure that they play well together;
- develop a deep understanding of our player’s motivations and needs in order to maximize features outcomes;
- monitor and analyse the market and monitor competition.
- 5+ years of experience in the mobile games industry - in the free-to-play model (exposure to casual games and prototype team will be a big plus);
- deep knowledge of individual game design elements: user experience, game economy, live-ops or event-based features, in-game monetization and sales;
- experience with Level and Game Design;
- experience in product development and improvement, through rigorous indicator analysis, consumer perception analysis and design experiments to tailor product features to player motivation;
- knowledge of methods of making payments in games and experience in designing virtual currencies and managing game economies;
- logical thinking with attention to detail;
- ability to partner with cross-functional teams;
- experience in mentoring and growing a team of designers;
- passion for creating amazing experiences for players and analytical thinking about reasons why games succeed and fail;
- very good knowledge of English and willingness to work in an international environment;
We’re offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- freedom of making partnership decisions;
- flat structure;
- direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- working hardware matters - win or mac with accessories - take your pick;
- award-winning office space in the center of warsaw;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- company stock.
- development days (market reconstructions, communities of practice);
- access to educational books that you help us collect in our new office.
- assistance in relocation and relocation package;
- unique welcome pack;
- private medical care and multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- company trips and gatherings.