🤓 Marketing Creative Producer
🌍 Ten Square Games | Długosza 60, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#Marketing, #Creativity, #SocialMedia
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!#
Our heads are full of new ideas but we lack people who could implement them... that's why we are looking for a Marketing Creative Producer to join our marketing team.
- Build, lead, and review work of our creative team in the production of advertising campaigns:
- Create concepts and design graphic creations for advertising campaigns, mobile stores, websites and games (e.g. graphics advertising events, game offers, etc.);
- Analyze the results of created creatives, competitive landscape, market trends, and benchmarks;
- Create trailer scripts for our games;
- Collaborate with our creative team and teams responsible for conducting advertising campaigns;
- Supervise external productions - for example, TV commercials, playable ads, etc.;
- and… Search for new directions of development!
- Increase the efficiency of graphic creations (CTR, CVR) and report the results of campaigns.
- Create texts and slogans used in advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with game production teams:
- Support product teams - including creating advertising game slogans, preparing and iterating mobile notifications;
- Micro-copywriting: create texts for buttons and notification windows etc.
- Basic technical knowledge of digital art and video production (you don't have to be a graphic designer/motion designer, but you need to know how to work with them);
- Creativity - head full of ideas!;
- Proactive attitude - you don't wait for tasks, you initiate them!;
- Knowledge of KPIs;
- Ability to interpret data and optimize marketing campaigns based on drawn conclusions;
- Fluency in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of the mobile game industry (and knowledge of the video game industry will be a strong asset);
- Interest in games;
- Basic Knowledge of UX design;
- Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and their use in advertising;
- Experience in working with an advertising agency or network.
- Steady job in Wrocław;
- Remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Possibility to develop in the mobile technology business;
- Flexible working hours;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Friendly environment, fresh fruit in the kitchen, playroom, table football, social meetings, and company trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops.