🤓 Scrum Master/Project Manager
🌍 Ten Square Games | City One Traugutta 45, Wrocław🖥 https://tensquaregames.com/jobs/
#ProjectManagement, #Games, #Agile
Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
We’re looking for a Scrum Master/Project Manager - an experienced person who will take care of one of our many teams. If you feel you're the person we're looking for - apply! :)
Create solutions and processes that will give the greatest value to your projects.
Which means you will:
- Support the Product Owner in achieving his/her product vision;
- Create improvements in the current game development processes;
- Create the environment supporting Agile approach in product development;
- Seek and implement tools and processes to optimize teamwork.
Ensure effective communication in the project team.
... so you'll have to:
- Co-create an environment of active product information flow in the team;
- Plan and moderate project meetings;
- Deliver presentations on the project progress;
- Ensure the transparency of taken actions;
- Support the team with knowledge of Agile methodology.
Build and develop your team.
So particularly, you will:
- Take part in the recruitment process;
- Support team members' self-development;
- Motivate and support the team in achieving set goals.
Manage mobile game oriented projects.
On a daily basis you will:
- Ensure that performed tasks are giving value to product;
- Plan the project workflow;
- Create schedules and summaries;
- Analyze risks.
IN ORDER TO DO THAT, YOU MUST HAVE:
- 3 years of experience in managing software projects;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience in working with it;
- Knowledge of the process of creating software products;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical, risk assessment and process mapping skills,
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills.
IT'LL BE GREAT IF YOU:
- Are familiar with gamedev;
- Know what PMO tools are;
- Can deliver presentations;
- Have knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or similar;
- Know BPMN.
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events;
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days! :)